Cope

No one said he can't use adcoc with gloves

Also, he used water to fight croc because he was unable to fight croc otherwise so you own example works against you

As I said, either its for fun or kiz df works differently and luffy needs gloves which actually hype kiz...
I'm not coping lol
I just genuinely don't understand the fuss. Kizaru is a normal logia, you just need haki to touch him. Luffy will use haki later on
He went G5 against Lucci even though he didn't have to and barely used haki. It's just Oda having fun with Luffy, it's Luffy's style now, fighting like a clown

I think it could be enough for them to leave, unless Lucci and Kaku try something to delay them.
Vegapunk needs to first hack the dome
Lucci can show them down as a double agent
Blackbeard pirates can slow them down
Seraphim can be released

There’s zero chance the straw hats escape before Kizaru defeats Sentomaru with all those enemies

Vegapunk needs to first hack the dome
Lucci can show them down as a double agent
Blackbeard pirates can slow them down
Seraphim can be released

There’s zero chance the straw hats escape before Kizaru defeats Sentomaru with all those enemies
Well:

- Hack the dome is possibly done even in this chapter to prove Stella is superior to any Satelite.

- Lucci and Kaku can bring Kizaru some time to get there but Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe can beat them in no much time.

- Blackbeard pirates seems to be waiting for something, like the aftermath of all of this conflict to gain their prize, like always. Do not think about them colliding directly to the WG or the Strawhats.