Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
headcanon?
What do you think a bright prospect in assassin group refers to other than power?
Lucci is called genius because of his power.

Like what other reason Oda had to write that they are rivals and comparable if not to tell that they are equals in power?
Equals in power? Are you stupid? Why didn't WW unlock Awakening then? Why did He lose to two attacks from Jinbeo while 3 G5 attacks couldn't put down Lucci. Do you just come on here to troll cause you slow?

Absolutely nothing special about lucci. Weaker AP, weaker haki, weaker techniques. I guess that's why they said Pacifistas were there as well

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King wasn't even a competent zoan fighter lmao. He over relied on his hax. The only thing he used his zoan for was this shit kingufy
\

You were probably half-asleep while reading Zoro vs. King. He was as good as Zoro in CQC. He was even overpowering Zoro at times. You can't do that with durability alone.

Lucci is stronger than all of these VAs.
We don't know that yet.

Don't worry. Zoro will beat him with relative ease.
He will if this a full-fledged fight. They have an entire fleet to deal with. If Luffy's facing Kizaru, then the crew needs Zoro in good shape to deal with the fleet.

Let’s set up the power scale clearly here

I’ve been saying since Wano, Luffy can LOW DIFF Zoro

luffy Low Diffed Lucci. Luffy low diffed AWAKENED FULL POWER LUCCI

So if Zoro is struggling against Regular Lucci with NO awakening then you know where that puts Zoro

F

FactualPowerscaler

\

You were probably half-asleep while reading Zoro vs. King. He was as good as Zoro in CQC. He was even overpowering Zoro at times. You can't do that with durability alone.

We don't know that yet.
I, know that. Read my name.

He will if this a full-fledged fight. They have an entire fleet to deal with. If Luffy's facing Kizaru, then the crew needs Zoro in good shape to deal with the fleet.

or maybe mihawk is not that special among the top tiers. remember fluffy went from kata to kaido so there is no big deal if zoro goes form shiryu to mihawk
Mihawk is at worst >= Shanks.
With Luffy is ok the crazy jumps he's the MC who has to "wow" the audience.

Zoro dream is becoming the strongest so I expect a logical path.
Currently Oda just keeps proving what I thought long ago , Z being in the crew hinders his dream.

He will if this a full-fledged fight. They have an entire fleet to deal with. If Luffy's facing Kizaru, then the crew needs Zoro in good shape to deal with the fleet
It makes little sense to me that the VA get hyped by the narrator two chapters ago just for Lucci to steal the show. He probably won't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.