Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, DarkWitch is one of the least toxic powerscalers.
I don't even participate in power level discussions that much either.

He has a high standard. Sometimes arguments can get heated and some insults can be thrown. As long as it is not the norm, it shouldn't be that much of an issue. There are legit users who are constantly toxic tho.
Yep very true, sometimes arguments can get heated.

There are cases where even I can get heated sometimes during arguments and then just call the other user an idiot or a moron, but I never go further beyond those type of insults and I always try my best not to.

As for calling others clowns, that's not even an insult and so many people here and other forums also do it.

Also T.DA. knows that I'm just trolling and having fun and it's not like insulted him, heck I never even called him an idiot or a moron in my post either.

Don't know why the other user got all sensitive over my comment towards T.D.A.:kayneshrug:

C

CensoredbyWG

Do you take the characters' words as facts? I don't think that's the best way of proving your point here. characters in a story have their own feelings and problems, sometimes what they say is not what they mean.

Because as far as I remember Kaido also said that "Winners need no retinizations" or something like that. But he was never truly happy when he beat Oden or G4 Luffy. So he doesn't really mean what he said there
Headcanon from your part, ON PANEL kaido confirms that he's fighting to kill.

We now have precedent for Zoro or Sanji fighting one of Luffy's past villains (Zoro vs Lucci)

So have no fear, maybe one of them will fight Kizaru in the final war after he gets his ass beat in Egghead :finally:

All I’m saying i powerscaling is supposed to be fun. If they do a 180 it ain’t that big of a deal as long as it’s in good fun. Agendas are fun, but shit stops being fun when it gets personal.
Well, powerscaling mostly gets personal and very toxic. There sure are exceptions when debates are chill and funny but mostly it's agenda vs agenda, ie. Sanji vs Zoro, Admiral vs Yonko and so on. Lots of clownery, ridiculing other fandoms, etc. Stuff like that is pretty normal in WG, lol.

Anyway, today I had my fun hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.