Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro not being the MC has nothing to do with this, I dont know why you keep repeating this.
Because this is how matchups are decided
Somehow, this fandom has degraded to that level that somehow expecting Zoro to get anything is being considered deluded, lol.
And dont pretend to not know how much build-up behind ZKK there is.
There WAS evidence of Zoro fighting a Yonko. There WAS the potential for it as a cool moment that could only be "guessed" as a possible means to deal with Kaido circumstantially (Oda would never let Zoro overshadow his MC, so killing him outside of a very strict cirumstance made no sense because Zoro isnt the Yonko, his captain is).

You guys were looking at color spreads of Zoro eating Ramen, misunderstanding "when" Enma needed to turn black (i.e. not Wano) based on how you interpreted english from Sukiyaki/Tenguyama, and using "Monsters" as a strict canon parallel to compare Zoro and Ryuuma to them cutting a dragons head off (when zoro already did it lmao) to justify this instead of just saying "hey, it 'might' be a cool thing that happens but I doubt it".

Even now you are trying to frame it like Oda had all the intention to do and didnt, which is just straight up maniacal lmfao.

Kizaru has never been Luffy's opponent, he is just a soldier with zero narrative and 0 decision making.
One that follows the orders of the actual leader and decision maker who is right in Egghead as well - Saturn.
If this goes as I say it will, it will be really interesting to see how yall will justify your reading comprehension.
Now you actually fucked up this logic, because Lucci quite literally is the leading example of being a follower:

Oh look, another example of Lucci being the dog he is!

But I guess that works for you now because Zoro is fighting Lucci:suresure:

Because this is how matchups are decided

There WAS evidence of Zoro fighting a Yonko. There WAS the potential for it as a cool moment that could only be "guessed" as a possible means to deal with Kaido circumstantially (Oda would never let Zoro overshadow his MC, so killing him outside of a very strict cirumstance made no sense because Zoro isnt the Yonko, his captain is).

You guys were looking at color spreads of Zoro eating Ramen, misunderstanding "when" Enma needed to turn black (i.e. not Wano) based on how you interpreted english from Sukiyaki/Tenguyama, and using "Monsters" as a strict canon parallel to compare Zoro and Ryuuma to them cutting a dragons head off (when zoro already did it lmao) to justify this instead of just saying "hey, it 'might' be a cool thing that happens but I doubt it".

Even now you are trying to frame it like Oda had all the intention to do and didnt, which is just straight up maniacal lmfao.

Now you actually fucked up this logic, because Lucci quite literally is the leading example of being a follower:

Oh look, another example of Lucci being the dog he is!

But I guess that works for you now because Zoro is fighting Lucci:suresure:
I am curious about Spandam's possible new power(s).

A devil fruit? Strong Haki?

He is not using his sword anymore it seems, like Kaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.