Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the stomach/torso punch was worse but I don’t think that attack would’ve one shot him lol. Like I said I think he could’ve taken a fourth blow.
The punch was way worse, the man blanked out and is splurging out blood while talking about losing consciousness.

If Luffy started with that punch alone that was it, maybe a second one. Thats why I said the punch was the only real attack. It near one shot him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro still hasn't used CoC in this arc and neither has Luffy. So if Lucci is really his main fight then don't think he won't do it
:seriously:
The question will be what level of KOH/CoC attack it will take to finish Lucci.
It depends on what happens tbh.
All i know for sure is that Lucci has done very little to be rated even over Roof Zoro, let alone KoH.

I legit think that even Jinbe would beat Lucci, let alone Zoro.

My brother he was in G5, something he dubbed himself as his peak.

Spin it the other way around. Would you say Zoro negged Lucci if he had to use KoH to get the job done?
He didnt need G5 to beat him soundly, if you think so then idk what to tell you.

Youre comparing KOH to basic haki punches from G5?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
The punch was way worse, the man blanked out and is splurging out blood while talking about losing consciousness.

If Luffy started with that punch alone that was it, maybe a second one. Thats why I said the punch was the only real attack. It near one shot him.
Go back and reread the whole scene after Luffy kicked Lucci. Lucci was out of commission for like a minute or two. Not like he bounced back after that kick immediately like nothing happened. It took him a minute to pop back up.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
People who think Luffy needed G5 to troll diff Lucci are on some mad drugs.
What are you on about troll diff? G5 is extremely taxing for Luffy, he skipped all of his less taxing and weaker gears and decided to bust out his peak form at the cost of looking like a raisin.

And he did all of this to not even put Lucci down, who was up and about in no time. There's not even any evidence he was unconscious for even a millisecond.

Trolling is what G5 does, that's not an excuse. Lucci has never seen G5. Go reread the showcase of Luffy vs top 1 Kaidou and he trolled the shit out of him initially, until Kaidou adjusted.

All 3 attacks are Real attacks Lmfao. Just cause you don't like that Luffy inbhis strongest form used 3 named attacks and didn't put Lucci doen who was up 2 pages later making up strategic

Maybe the stomach/torso punch was worse but I don’t think that attack would’ve one shot him lol. Like I said I think he could’ve taken a fourth blow.
Him taking foruh blow would total depend on what type of attack Oda would have done.
This is a fight where Oda had luffy fall sleep during the fight an try to eat him and making googles .
Really at this point after the 2 G5 we see anything can go or happen lol .

People think gear 4 KKG is stronger than gear 5 are funny folks.

‘’It is like saying SSG is stronger than ssb . SSB have bad showing in anime . SSG have universal level feat while SSB don’t .

On Moro arc , SSB goku blast Moro 73 rip off (Which Moro have to recover )while omen ultra Instinct doesn’t show it . By their logic SSB > omen ultra instinct on AP

Status
Not open for further replies.