Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Ok lets be real, how much hp did Lucci lose after the kick.
Bro it bent his face in. Lol

Honestly the way I see Lucci losing consciousness is like when an MMA fighter fights to retain consciousness. I don’t think Lucci was really done after 3 hits, I think he could’ve probably taken a fourth one.

I’d say each hit Luffy landed on him did about 30% damage if we’re talking HP bars.

That fight seriously hyped Kaido’s durability. Kaido took dozens of those body bending hits with AdCoC and AdCoA and still wasn’t losing consciousness while Lucci took only two of those body bending blows with no AdCoC and was starting to tap out.

This could turn from worst to a fucking nightmare, a complete meltdown of Zoro fandom if Zoro is legit struggling and only won againsst Lucci through extreme diff :josad: I'm bracing myself
I dont even think its going that far. Zoro getting a handmedown opponent for the remainder of the arc is just super unorthodox.

Clearly Lucci is the only other viable combatant in the dome atm, so obviously Zoro has to face him, but imo something will still turn Lucci against the Marines eventually. Probably the point where he learns that he expendable based on what Saturn said last chapter.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because this is how matchups are decided

There WAS evidence of Zoro fighting a Yonko. There WAS the potential for it as a cool moment that could only be "guessed" as a possible means to deal with Kaido circumstantially (Oda would never let Zoro overshadow his MC, so killing him outside of a very strict cirumstance made no sense because Zoro isnt the Yonko, his captain is).

You guys were looking at color spreads of Zoro eating Ramen, misunderstanding "when" Enma needed to turn black (i.e. not Wano) based on how you interpreted english from Sukiyaki/Tenguyama, and using "Monsters" as a strict canon parallel to compare Zoro and Ryuuma to them cutting a dragons head off (when zoro already did it lmao) to justify this instead of just saying "hey, it 'might' be a cool thing that happens but I doubt it".

Even now you are trying to frame it like Oda had all the intention to do and didnt, which is just straight up maniacal lmfao.

Now you actually fucked up this logic, because Lucci quite literally is the leading example of being a follower:

Oh look, another example of Lucci being the dog he is!

But I guess that works for you now because Zoro is fighting Lucci:suresure:
Match ups are always like this - Luffy foghts blunt damage oriented fighters whike Zoro fights extremely lethal types of damage. Sure, there are exceptions to this but it is a general rule that doesnt change. Lethal people dont deliver a beating to Luffy who gets a beating in every fight. Even if you ignore Kizarus sword cobveniently, there is one relic more in his repertoire that is too lethal for Luffy to take a beating from. That leaves you to expecting the beating to cone from Kizarus unnamed moves through kicks... lol

The evidence for ZKK was second to none, there is no point downplaying it. It made perfect sense for Zoro to be the only one capable of it and the obe who brings the glory back to samurai. Who expected the strongest zoan of all to not stand up even once and samurai returning to former glory by remaining failures as Kaido said... Who knew Oda would use a punch to beat him, the very thing he said he wouldnt. If you dont see anything weird in here, we got big problems with reading comprehension and logical expectations from narrative. The MC would have survived being narratively overshadowed once in the show.

Yes I fully believe he intended to do it. Zoro's literal declaration in front of everyone is proof of it as well as rushed ending and abandoned plotlines.

No Lucci being a follower isn't the same situation because Lucci's boss is a weakling who couldnt give Luffy a fight while that is not a case with Saturn, Kizaru's boss who is one panel away from showing up in front of Luffy.

Unless you think Zoro will fight him? Shouldnt be a problem since Luffy didnt promise to beat Gorosei like he promised to beat Yonkos and Admirals? Right?
How would it feel if Zoro beats Kizarus boss? :milaugh:

A clash at best, if Lucci tries to go after the SHs while Luffy is fighting Kizaru.

If it's an extended fight, Lucci might be able to disturb Zoro's boredom for a bit. CoC/KoH not even needed, CoA Zoro is more than enough to fold Lucci like a lawn chair.
Zoro still hasn't used CoC in this arc and neither has Luffy. So if Lucci is really his main fight then don't think he won't do it
:seriously:
The question will be what level of KOH/CoC attack it will take to finish Lucci.

Bro it bent his face in. Lol

Honestly the way I see Lucci losing consciousness is like when an MMA fighter fights to retain consciousness. I don’t think Lucci was really done after 3 hits, I think he could’ve probably taken a fourth one.

I’d say each hit Luffy landed on him did about 30% damage if we’re talking HP bars.

That fight seriously hyped Kaido’s durability. Kaido took dozens of those body bending hits with AdCoC and AdCoA and still wasn’t losing consciousness while Lucci took only two of those body bending blows with no AdCoC and was starting to tap out.
This is after the leg Kick:

This is after the punch through the stomach:

I feel like its disingenuous to say they are both the same in power.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Have you guys noticed that in this arc the Admirals fought the strongest oponnents ?

- Shanks vs Kid
- Teach vs Law
- Kuzan vs Old Garp
- Kizaru vs Yonkou Luffy
:steef:
Damn that might actually be in order of weakest to strongest. It definitely is on the right side. Strongest saved for last as always.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Given enough time, I think it will be about time Lucci will surpass Kizaru soon.
Look at their portrayal

When you see young Lucci, you can tell this guy will become a threat, a problem.
When you see Lucci you got shiver.
When you see Lucci, you see a fighter, a killer..

But when you see young Kizaru

You see an ambitionless happy uncle, enjoying his peaceful, slow paced life
You see a harmless figure

But Kizaru is lucky he got the most overpowered logia, arguably even better logia than Akainu's.
Given enough time, it is only about time Lucci will surpass Kizaru soon, because he is a prodigy.
:milaugh::milaugh: never change

A clash at best, if Lucci tries to go after the SHs while Luffy is fighting Kizaru.

If it's an extended fight, Lucci might be able to disturb Zoro's boredom for a bit. CoC/KoH not even needed, CoA Zoro is more than enough to fold Lucci like a lawn chair.
Yall going to be suspire , Zoro and lucci going to be much more even fight than that .
Hell before all of this people were Lucci not at a certain level then he get awakening .

Status
Not open for further replies.