Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorocucks have gone into two categories, they've either gone into a great depression and acceptance and are now starting to wank Lucci or in denial.

The Lucci is as strong as G5 cope though is hilarious. Luffy neg diff'd Zoro's extreme diff opponent. Even I didn't think the gap between Luffy and Zoro was this big lol.
Smh, you guys never learn. If you think the gap between Luffy and Zoro will ever be that big, you are reading Two Piece

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu You gotta be hype as Hell, Lucci taking on Zoro after Zoro's insane Wano feats. I felt the same way after 1022
Thing is I'm not even a Lucci fan like that, I'm just defending a dude who was getting shit on for no fucking reason by every fandom simultaneously. I'm trying to give the character a fair shake. In doing so I'm almost starting to become a legit super fan of the character 😂

What I was more hyped for is Zoro getting a crack at a legit fighter and a big fish. It's a win win for me. Lucci provides the best fights possible.

If Zoro low diffs Lucci I'm still winning, because he caught a big name (not some obscure VA) and got a badass scene to go with it, perhaps Lucci understanding levels. If Lucci pushes Zoro to even extreme I still win as we get an A+ fight while Lucci proves he belongs at worst in YC1 ballpark (actually above) like so many haters prematurely denied him any chance of being.

I cannot lose, Oda is giving me everything I wanted. Any interaction between two badasses like Lucci and Zoro is welcomed in my book. I don't even mind if it's a skirmish, it's far more than I expected Oda to do as he always protects Luffy's main arc enemies.

Go back and reread the whole scene after Luffy kicked Lucci. Lucci was out of commission for like a minute or two. Not like he bounced back after that kick immediately like nothing happened. It took him a minute to pop back up.
You mean the punch? The kick did seem to fuck him up but Idk if it knocked him out.
After the punch he was gone for a good minute until he came back to stab Sentomaru.

Smh, you guys never learn. If you guys think the gap between Luffy and Zoro will ever be that big, you are reading Two Piece
You've been reading sword guzzle piece for to long. First ZKK then Zoro fights Kizaru how many times does Oda have to slap you guys down and tell you Zoro ain't that guy and he never will be.

Now like you probably do in real life simmer down and settle for someone's else's sloppy seconds.

Thing is I'm not even a Lucci fan like that, I'm just defending a dude who was getting shit on for no fucking reason by every fandom simultaneously. I'm trying to give the character a fair shake. In doing so I'm almost starting to become a legit super fan of the character 😂

What I was more hyped for is Zoro getting a crack at a legit fighter and a big fish. It's a win win for me. Lucci provides the best fights possible.

If Zoro low diffs Lucci I'm still winning, because he caught a big name (not some obscure VA) and got a badass scene to go with it, perhaps Lucci understanding levels. If Lucci pushes Zoro to even extreme I still win as we get an A+ fight while Lucci proves he belongs at worst in YC1 ballpark (actually above) like so many haters prematurely denied him any chance of being.

I cannot lose, Oda is giving me everything I wanted. Any interaction between two badasses like Lucci and Zoro is welcomed in my book. I don't even mind if it's a skirmish, it's far more than I expected Oda to do as he always protects Luffy's main arc enemies.
Could Lucci really match the guy who was scaring Flame On King with his attacks though?

Status
Not open for further replies.