Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
He could probably do that to his coated swords assuming he has a strong CoA, but not to his named attacks as even Kaido couldn't outright block them without getting damaged.
True kaido and lucci has worst durability then current Sanji so I don’t expect kaido or lucci to block a name attack from zoro with no damage

Zoro fighting Lucci is the worst thing that could happen for the haters. They hyped up Lucci up so much when Luffy faced him. Luffy couldn't remove Luccu as a threat. Luffy knocking Lucci out was no different than Apoo knocking Luffy out. A minor inconvenience.

They better hope Lucci doesn't show any new techniques or power. If he does it's over for G5.

Zoro always look good against Luffy's opponents.
How is lucci doing new moves mean it over for G5 that make no sense .
We will see Luffy and Kizaru do moves in fact you can look at the manga and see luffy does new move in almost all his fights .
You talking about Luffy couldn't remove Lucci as threat when it end up being Luffy now has to deal with stronger person like usual after lucci saying he wanted to take him down .

Lucci might not be a lunarian but with tekkai and armament he should be more than fine taking some of zoro’s attacks head on

A non weapon user giving zoro a hard fight is pretty funny with all the weapon wank that goes around here
If KOH stomps Lucci he's comparable to King at best.
Whether it’s low or high king is getting the same treat

Cry more.

I enjoy watching Zoro fans crash and burn and you're one of them. Most Z fans here believed in ZKK and your most vocal members most definitely believe in Zoro fighting Kizaru they still do ask @nik87

I might be a loser in real life but your a loser both in real life and on this forum man double L
Calm down fool 😂 I dont get why you are so worked up when, according to you, Z fans took a massive L here

Status
Not open for further replies.