Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

In fact, Zoro using KOH for a low-mid diff is quite a solid feat if you consider Lucci as a YC1
But some Zoro fans overestimate him too much and others still underestimate Lucci too much.
Damn...
:josad:
No Zoro fan overestimate Zoro or underestimate Lucci.

H

Herrera95

Luffy needed Gear 5 + Futur sign + Black lightning CoA+ environmental Mini Barjin Gun to beat awakened Lucci.

Zoro being confirmed >>>Lucci means Luffy is going to need all the above plus adv CoC and internal destruction to even fight Zoro.

Confirming what we Zoro fans have been saying ever since wano.
More like ever since the beginning of One Piece.

If you agree that there were differnt levels of trolling and what luffy was doing vs Lucci was no where near Kaido in terms of going all out .
Hell i don't even think Lucci could take those 2 surprise attack that Kaido took when luffy first went G5 .
Lucci took 3 nane attack was fine 2 pages later with one small bandages

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oh trust me Nik, you dont deep down.

Anything regarding ZKK (i.e. didnt happen) or madeup fights not yet onscreen (i.e. Gorosei) are pure headcanon with no basis in the manga.

Also, your silly little thing about Kizaru's 3rd treasure makes no sense. Kizaru tried to use it against Whitebeard and Marco Blocked it lmfao, forgot that even existed, thats how unimportant it is.
Oh but I do and I will show you why your previous list doesnt work. Dont forget to remind me.
There is basis in the manga, you are again pretending for it not to be there...

There is no headcanon about Kizarus 3 relics because they have all been seen in manga already and are based on 3 irl relics - jewels, mirrors and a sword. You surely dont believe Luffy will fight Kizaru without him resorting to all 3 of them or you know why he wont? Lol
I have no idea what you are talking about, he only used a jewels on Marco and WB. Mirrors and sword werent used for those meaningless clashes.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If you agree that there were differnt levels of trolling and what luffy was doing vs Lucci was no where near Kaido in terms of going all out .
Hell i don't even think Lucci could take those 2 surprise attack that Kaido took when luffy first went G5 .
The fact that we're having a serious conversation about Lucci vs Kaidou is all you need to know where I'm going with this.

Whether the attacks hit hard or not, matters not anyway because Lucci was not put out of commission. The key here is that G5 trolls by default and is incredibly difficult to deal with especially first time ever encountering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.