Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
what did you said then
why am i trying to trigger you wtf

oda already did that with lucci vs zoro

IM NOT ODA STOP BLAMING ME FOR WHAT HES DOING

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
I said Lucci is no less than Zoro or Luffy in raw CQC skills. It's not my issue if you have comprehension issues. I've been very vocal about being disappointed about this fight, and here you're trying to establish I am mad about this fight trying to act cool and all. It's high time you stop because your antics aren't working.

Spoilers could literally just be "Zoro" and people would write a thesis.
Its Zoro show bro. Zoro makes this manga click :myman:

Kizaru ain't going at his homeboy full force
Sure buddy

Kizaru isn't even an assassin Lucci is supposed to be lethal.
:gokulaugh: Copeeeee

That's why I'm not involving much in discussion yet.
I want full summary or raws.
:endthis:
Yeah, @ZenZu 's bumass brought me to this shitshow. At first, the speculation was Zoro vs Doberman :seriously:

Oh but I do and I will show you why your previous list doesnt work. Dont forget to remind me.
There is basis in the manga, you are again pretending for it not to be there...

There is no headcanon about Kizarus 3 relics because they have all been seen in manga already and are based on 3 irl relics - jewels, mirrors and a sword. You surely dont believe Luffy will fight Kizaru without him resorting to all 3 of them or you know why he wont? Lol
I have no idea what you are talking about, he only used a jewels on Marco and WB. Mirrors and sword werent used for those meaningless clashes.
And again, your logic is that Luffy "only" fights blunt based fighters when I quite literally gave you examples from most of his matches quite literally use bladed or sharp weapons/powers to fight Luffy.

Kizaru using a sacred sword to fight Luffy is no different than Arlong using a sword to fight Luffy, and your "justification" on him being a "swordman" because of that is quite fucking funny when you consider that, because regardless of what he is, he and Luffy are currently fighting, not Zoro:gokulaugh:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I said Lucci is no less than Zoro or Luffy in raw CQC skills. It's not my issue if you have comprehension issues. I've been very vocal about being disappointed about this fight, and here you're trying to establish I am mad about this fight trying to act cool and all. It's high time you stop because your antics aren't working.
Lucci is equal to Zoro in CQC they are btoh in the same tier

no way hes above luffy im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.