Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense dude but your sole purpose on this site from what I've seen of your posts is to whine about a group of cartoon characters.

That stuff doesn't bother me one bit, it's not that deep there are real world issues that I'd rather let ruin my day, but for essentially a crybaby account to be talking about "toxic" is quite something.
You mean...I do precisely what everyone else does on this site?

But I don't call people retards so I'm cool unlike a lot of people lol.

You are doing precisely what I said admiral fans do.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Says the admiral fanboy 😂😂

Z fans are the best except a few delusional ones here and there :myman:
Now you know that's just not true 🤣. 90% of that fandom would shit on you for not buying into ZKK, it was a cult. C'mon now.

Zoro's my fave character but I distance myself from that level of worship, Admirals are undersold on average so it's easier to defend them.

I think it's a bit deeper than that.

People say they only bash Zoro b/c of his fans, but I think it's a chicken-or-the-egg situation.

Did Zoro's fans create the problem, or did people who already disliked Zoro find even more reasons to shitpost?

It's confusing either way. On one hand, he's a fictional character, so by all logical accounts it should be incredibly difficult to have genuine dislike for him. But on the other hand, it seems hard to believe that a single character's fanbase can have such a profound impact on other people's experiences.

For example, you can get me the most toxic and hateful Usopp or Franky fans, and I wouldn't give two shits about them.

I genuinely think it's because the character is Zoro that he and his fans are dragged into everything. It's because even within OP Zoro is like a human measuring stick. He gets compared with Luffy, Sanji, Kid & Law, he's had skirmishes against the Yonko, an Admiral, YCs, etc. Pretty much any important faction or character you can think of has been compared with Zoro at some point.
There aren’t as many toxic usopp fans and they aren’t as loud

Zoro being somewhere between luffy and sanji the best character to us as a measuring stick for better or worse in a way.
Kid and even shiryu being the perfect example. They’re not strong enough to be equal to luffy or weak enough to be equal to sanji. A lot of relevant characters fit into that gap between sanji and luffy. With zoro being the best strawhat to compare them to

Also it isn’t just power level stuff lots of loud zoro stans act like zoro is the best thing to ever happen to one piece and them. As if his writing is more sacred them bible literature. Not just saying he’s stronger but as if he’s the best character to ever be written. Some trying to put him above even the main character in importance

Point is it’s more than power scaling that’s gets people annoyed at zoro stans. And it’s not just a loud minority

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You mean...I do precisely what everyone else does on this site?

But I don't call people retards so I'm cool unlike a lot of people lol.

You are doing precisely what I said admiral fans do.
That post really must have pinched a nerve. It's ok dude you can ignore it, you'll be fine champ.

Z fanboys are largely reasonable but since Z is so popular, 2nd next to luffy you see a lot of wonky takes.

On average not toxic
The problem is Zoro is in the middle of Luffy and Sanji, thats why he gets the most hate

Wait, do you mean all the joke comics and stuff he made, or those really bad Admirals wank threads he makes?
I meant his meme thread - the joke comics, not his admiral wank

Now you know that's just not true 🤣. 90% of that fandom would shit on you for not buying into ZKK, it was a cult. C'mon now.
The ZKK cult is full of admiral fanboys though, e.g., Cinera, HA001, Shishio etc

Zoro's my fave character but I distance myself from that level of worship, Admirals are undersold on average so it's easier to defend them.
The less toxic fan base are always the smaller one .
ZKK is when i notice people from all groups really went off on Zoro fan base cause it was so fucking crazy lol
It like the raid would fail people but that group was much smaller than ZKK.

There aren’t as many toxic usopp fans and they aren’t as loud

Zoro being somewhere between luffy and sanji the best character to us as a measuring stick for better or worse in a way.
Kid and even shiryu being the perfect example. They’re not strong enough to be equal to luffy or weak enough to be equal to sanji. A lot of relevant characters fit into that gap between sanji and luffy. With zoro being the best strawhat to compare them to

Also it isn’t just power level stuff lots of loud zoro stans act like zoro is the best thing to ever happen to one piece and them. As if his writing is more sacred them bible literature. Not just saying he’s stronger but as if he’s the best character to ever be written. Some trying to put him above even the main character in importance

Point is it’s more than power scaling that’s gets people annoyed at zoro stans. And it’s not just a loud minority
Point being, there must be something inherent about Zoro that gets people to feel some type of way, good or bad.

There's no other character in OP that receives that amount of attention from that many people.

BB ran away from Akainu and Rayleigh called him cabin boy. Means literally noting. Also Luffy didn't even put Lucci diwn in his strongest form using CoA. Lets see if Zoro needs Ashura for Lucci
Stop coping

Casual g5 Luffy (no adhaki) toyed with awakened fresh Lucci

Zoro struggling already against tired Lucci (no hybrid, awakening used yet)

Lol no. You can literally see how toxic and deranged the average admiral fan is with the fake Oda interview topic.

My ass these guys are reasonable.
Hey not everyone is perfect but you need to realize that when it comes to the Admiral fans, during Wano and before so many were downplaying the Admirals big time.

You think Admiral fans should just sit back and do nothing, nah after all the downplay and clowning they got in the past, they deserve to troll and fight back.

An average Admiral fan isn't even toxic and deranged, have you seen all those Zoro vs Kizaru fans recently and some Yonko fans have now become very childish ever since Wano ended.

You just seem to be salty that the Admiral fans are having some fun.:queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.