Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans signature is insulting literacy and reading comprehension...all while ignoring or being unable to understand context themselves.
Eh, idk.

Maybe it's just me, but many of the guys that I believe tend to have consistently sensible takes on here happen to be admiral fans.

Admittedly, I also think many of the admiral fans on here are experts in the art of trolling and know how to push buttons very well. Been there.

Lol nah, the only ones that are like that are some of the Yonko and Zoro fans.
Eh, idk.

Maybe it's just me, but many of the guys that I believe tend to have consistently sensible takes on here happen to be admiral fans.

Admittedly, I also think many of the admiral fans on here are experts in the art of trolling and know how to push buttons very well. Been there.

Lol no. You can literally see how toxic and deranged the average admiral fan is with the fake Oda interview topic.

My ass these guys are reasonable.

Eh, idk.

I don't want insult nobody but admirals fans just look like they are mor logical person that dont follow only what they see but actually try to understand the purpose of it.
They are not just feats guys they look at portrayal first .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'm not saying that.

But claiming to be reasonable than calling people retards over powerscaling is precisely why people troll Admiral fans.
No offense dude but your sole purpose on this site from what I've seen of your posts is to whine about a group of cartoon characters.

That stuff doesn't bother me one bit, it's not that deep there are real world issues that I'd rather let ruin my day, but for essentially a crybaby account to be talking about "toxic" is quite something.

Lol no. You can literally see how toxic and deranged the average admiral fan is with the fake Oda interview topic.

My ass these guys are reasonable.
We all like to generalize around here. I'm trying to shy away from that.

It's easy to pick out a few stand-out perpetrators and project their actions & beliefs onto the rest.

You'll find these guys in every fanbase, I don't really know if there's a correlation here. I was just noting that many of the dudes I tend to agree with are often admiral enthusiasts, despite not claiming to be an admiral fan myself. Again, don't really know if there's actually anything meaningful in that, but it's interesting to note

Status
Not open for further replies.