Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
From my experience Admiral fanbase is on average the most reasonable of the bunch.
Yeah I mean at the end of the day no Admiral fan I know really cares whether Kizaru is defeated here or gets clown diffed or wins or what. We like the characters but at the end of the day it’s a comic for tweenagers lol.

Most Admiral fan activity I see is in response to some of the most ass-cancer posts in the history of the internet, the Admirals are the most mocked group of characters probably in any anime/manga fandom ever, and literally 100% of Admiral slander is factually incorrect and stupid lol.

So excuse me if I don't gaf if a stray Admiral fan is exaggerating here or there.
Other fandoms hate us because we clap back much harder than they are capable of. They pick fights with us, we brutalize them in response, and then they cry about where the Admiral fans touched them that day, and that’s WorstGen in a nutshell lol.

An overwhelming majority of "zoro fans" on this website believed in ZKK.

But considering the fact that you feel the need to "defend" Zoro instead of just accepting that he isnt MC and doesnt get MC opponents just proves to me that you are enough like Nik to be deluded lmao
Deluded how? You have no idea what my opinions or agenda is. You guys just have that powerscaling brain rot deeply imbedded in your skulls to the point where 90% of you have no nuanced opinions when it comes to agenda. I was always of the mind that if Saturn would fight, then Zoro would fight Kizaru since I assume Saturn is stronger and would fight Luffy. Seriously dude, stop with the assumptions and learn how to listen.

And btw, I’m a Luffy fan as well. Crazy right? How a person can like 2 characters at the same time.

Deluded how? You have no idea what my opinions or agenda is. You guys just have that powerscaling brain rot deeply imbedded in your skulls to the point where 90% of you have no nuanced opinions when it comes to agenda. I was always of the mind that if Saturn would fight, then Zoro would fight Kizaru since I assume Saturn is stronger and would fight Luffy. Seriously dude, stop with the assumptions and learn how to listen.
The thing was it got super clear Saturns not fighting this arc until the very end a month ago, but people still were going crazy about Luffy vs Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru

It's like a meme at this point tbh
Wonder what Zoro bros thought about Pica before it got confirmed that he was fighting Zoro tho
Honestly I was there but I don’t fully remember what people thought about pica before he fought zoro
The afterwards was basically the same situation with king. As in nobody but zoro and mihawk can beat him basically. Even to the point where the same way people act like king doesn’t go in and out of flame mode they did the same with pica. Suddenly becoming blind anytime he didn’t use the golem to fight zoro which was a majority of the fight.

There was also people saying he was gonna destroy the birdcage, beat Doflamingo while luffy was down, and a few of them trying to act like he was comparable to fujitora in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.