Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I often defend characters who are not getting a fair shake. Lucci downplay was far too premature, he did nothing wrong. He's looked more impressive in egghead than not.

I was defending Hawkins against Law and Zoro fans for weeks...saying we don't know his floor yet even after Law disposed of him, since Law could have recieved help, and Hawkins did ok the first time against both. Now obviously we found out later Hawkins was a chump.

Same way I've been defending Vergo as well for years because people act like he was fodder and he wouldn't have performed better if he had full Intel against Law.

Oda actually respects Lucci and until I'm shown he doesn't conclusively I'm not writing him off. If he feeds Lucci to Zoro it only means Zoro is in rarefied air, where Oda is willing to sacrifice Lucci to him. This is similar to how Oda sacrificed years of protecting Smoker and years of buildup only to feed him to Law and end all of his buildup. Which speaks highly on the character he's being fed to if anything.

No name Vice Admirals don't mean shit to me. Idc how strong they are, easy to create a character built to be defeated than to discard one you respect. Lucci is like the Crocodile's, Doffy's, Katakuri's of this verse in that he was big name and big deal for Luffy.

I'm still not fully convinced Oda brought him back to be fed to Zoro, but if he did that is a very big deal and shows me Oda still respects Zoro.
You are just a sucker for badass characters lol

Admiral fans have no agenda. We spew only truth.

We fanned over Lucci because Lucci earned our fanning over him lol. Kaku too to be fair. Zoro couldn’t do anything to Kaku at all, in base or awakened.
You are also a fan of Lucci? :seriously: How do you guys always like or hate the same character? That sounds weird

Nah, Luffy has CoC so you can't say Luffy using G5 and toying with it with no haki used is equivalent to Zolo using CoC. Luffy wasn't serious and negged him without effort even Lucci said the power was immense. Luffy using G5 is equivalent to Zolo using Enma that draws his haki and makes it stronger.
And Zoro has Ashura. Luffy used peak of his Fruit. So and basic CoA. If Zoro use CoC put not his peak swordsmanship Ashura. It actually fair @Gol D. Roger

I think Luffy and Zoro clowning the same villain isn't a new thing.
For example, Zoro blitzed and one shot Hody underwater, and Luffy clowned Hody as well.
Also both fought Kaidou and BM though they didn't stomp them for obvious reasons.
Go figure that Zoro could beat Lucci like Luffy did.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Luffy rolled Lucci in G5—not that he needs it to beat him, but that's what overwhelmed Lucci. Him using G5 is the equivalent of Zoro using CoC. Good luck staying conscious after two named attacks from CoC Zoro.
Meh, anyone can say the opposite. Good luck to Zoro keeping up with Lucci’s speed which Vegapunk was in shock over and which maneuvered around the world’s strongest defense. Good luck to Zoro tanking a Rokuogan with destroyed Atlas’s metal body. Good luck to Zoro withstanding hybrid Lucci’s AP which was portrayed similarly to Gear 4 multiple times just as Awakened Lucci’s was similar to Gear 5 lol.

It’s just a cope argument when you start complaining that Zolo ain’t using his higher end shit lol. Neither is Lucci, Zoro is struggling with him in base.

ZOro fans are a special breed I feel almost forced to troll them.
Im a logical guy and when I heard stuff like ZKK or ZOro will defeat kizaru this arc .
I just can't
Or even Kaku is stornger or as strong as lucci now .
Like wtf ?
You guys did that to yourself !

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah, Luffy has CoC so you can't say Luffy using G5 and toying with it with no haki used is equivalent to Zolo using CoC. Luffy wasn't serious and negged him without effort even Lucci said the power was immense. Luffy using G5 is equivalent to Zolo using Enma that draws his haki and makes it stronger.
G5 is literally Luffy's best mode. He ain't gonna fight any better with CoC. It only makes his attacks stronger. CoC and Awakening are comparable power-ups. Zoro has only one of them while Luffy has both. Awakening was highlighted more than CoC for Luffy. It's a downright lie to say it's not the same thing.

Luffy used awakening, advCoA, and FS against Lucci. Again, it's not that he needed them to beat Lucci. Even post-WCI Luffy would beat Lucci comfortably, but nowhere near as easily as G5 did.

Disagree, since the main advantage of Luffy's awakening vs Kaido was its blunt immunity. That's useless vs Zoro and any other swordsman for that matter.

G5's damage output is even lower than G4's which wasn't particularly high in the first place when compared to Zoro's lethality; in fact, G5's strongest attacks are only when its imitating G4's spring mechanism which tells us all we need to know about how the two compare to each other AP-wise.

Luffy is a mid top-tier feat-wise. He was also an excellent matchup vs Kaido as blunt immunity negated 90% of Kaido's moveset. Remove blunt immunity and Luffy's G5 performance vs Kaido is quite the same as his G4 performance, debatably worse.

Zoro was approaching top-tier as soon as he awakened ACoC. It wouldn't be hard for him to power creep to Old Garp level (which is comparable to mid top-tiers), particularly as KOH gets less taxing for him which is the only thing holding him back from top-tier status.
You are deluded. Zolo has a big scar, how is he not weak against any swordsman? Remove the swords and Zolo will be cut. G5 lower than G4 and low than Lolo's lethality? Class low IQ zolo fan moment. You don't have any intelligence and all you do is write deluded stuff. Mid tier feat wise? Zolo is a fodder then. You are making yourself look like a loser with all these braindead talks ngl. Zolo isn't a top tier, he got CoC only after getting Enma.
You are a low IQ Zolo fan so you need psychiatric evaluation with all that delusional bs you have written. Only deluded losers like you would believe these shit you have written. Education has failed you and if you keep on being so deluded, you will fail life too. Zolo is a loser and so are you.

The funniest thing about the whole
"Zoro is fighting someone who clashed with a Yonko!" is that ignores that Zoro has already done this feat.
Imagine people going "Zoro about to fight someone a YC1!!!". He already has that feat.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
G5 is literally Luffy's best mode. He ain't gonna fight any better with CoC. It only makes his attacks stronger. CoC and Awakening are comparable power-ups. Zoro has only one of them while Luffy has both. Awakening was highlighted more than CoC for Luffy. It's a downright lie to say it's not the same thing.

Luffy used awakening, advCoA, and FS against Lucci. Again, it's not that he needed them to beat Lucci. Even post-WCI Luffy would beat Lucci comfortably, but nowhere near as easily as G5 did.
what diff does g5 no adv coc defeat KOH egg head zolo?

:quest:

No advCoA used what headcannon are you on. Its not the same thing when both have CoC still you are comparing awakening of the fruit to someone else's. Luffy cracked skies with his CoC while Zolo just death diff a YC 1 whom later GB negged so Zolo is a fodder compared to Godfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.