Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. It's all debatable on WHEN the climax for the raid started.

Was it when Kaido lifted Onigashima? Or when Luffy reached the roof? Or when Luffy gained G5?
This doesnt matter. In every scenario, the climax (subjective or not), technically starts when the main conflicts start. They only started in Egghead, and in most arcs, take a large chunk of the arc structure.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's like a meme at this point tbh
Wonder what Zoro bros thought about Pica before it got confirmed that he was fighting Zoro tho
Remember, Pica was before G4 reveal.

Luffy fans were cursing Oda's entire lineage and how he ruined the manga by making Zoro stronger than Luffy after the Pica showing.

And then G4 dropped and they quickly reverted back to Luffy low diffing Zoro and OP being peak fiction.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Admiral fans have no agenda. We spew only truth.

We fanned over Lucci because Lucci earned our fanning over him lol. Kaku too to be fair. Zoro couldn’t do anything to Kaku at all, in base or awakened.

Zoro vs Lucci is probably a high diff for Zoro giving Zoro the benefit. He ain’t rolling Lucci like Luffy did.
Luffy rolled Lucci in G5—not that he needs it to beat him, but that's what overwhelmed Lucci. Him using G5 is the equivalent of Zoro using CoC. Good luck staying conscious after two named attacks from CoC Zoro.

Fanverse has the same overbearing Zoro fanbase they even call themselves the legion.

Youtube and Twitter is full of people wilding out about Zoro, heck you saw a few tweets of them. Its everywhere lmao. I think it started to become a global phenomenon after ZKK became a thing.

But sure I agree that he is very polarizing as a character.
I think it's a bit deeper than that.

People say they only bash Zoro b/c of his fans, but I think it's a chicken-or-the-egg situation.

Did Zoro's fans create the problem, or did people who already disliked Zoro find even more reasons to shitpost?

It's confusing either way. On one hand, he's a fictional character, so by all logical accounts it should be incredibly difficult to have genuine dislike for him. But on the other hand, it seems hard to believe that a single character's fanbase can have such a profound impact on other people's experiences.

For example, you can get me the most toxic and hateful Usopp or Franky fans, and I wouldn't give two shits about them.

I genuinely think it's because the character is Zoro that he and his fans are dragged into everything. It's because even within OP Zoro is like a human measuring stick. He gets compared with Luffy, Sanji, Kid & Law, he's had skirmishes against the Yonko, an Admiral, YCs, etc. Pretty much any important faction or character you can think of has been compared with Zoro at some point.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think it's a bit deeper than that.

People say they only bash Zoro b/c of his fans, but I think it's a chicken-or-the-egg situation.

Did Zoro's fans create the problem, or did people who already disliked Zoro find even more reasons to shitpost?

It's confusing either way. On one hand, he's a fictional character, so by all logical accounts it should be incredibly difficult to have genuine dislike for him. But on the other hand, it seems hard to believe that a single character's fanbase can have such a profound impact on other people's experiences.

For example, you can get me the most toxic and hateful Usopp or Franky fans, and I wouldn't give two shits about them.

I genuinely think it's because the character is Zoro that he and his fans are dragged into everything. It's because even within OP Zoro is like a human measuring stick. He gets compared with Luffy, Sanji, Kid & Law, he's had skirmishes against the Yonko, an Admiral, YCs, etc. Pretty much any important faction or character you can think of has been compared with Zoro at some point.
He is just too good that he's affecting people IRL lmfao

Disagree, since the main advantage of Luffy's awakening vs Kaido was its blunt immunity. That's useless vs Zoro and any other swordsman for that matter.

G5's damage output is even lower than G4's which wasn't particularly high in the first place when compared to Zoro's lethality; in fact, G5's strongest attacks are only when its imitating G4's spring mechanism which tells us all we need to know about how the two compare to each other AP-wise.

Luffy is a mid top-tier feat-wise. He was also an excellent matchup vs Kaido as blunt immunity negated 90% of Kaido's moveset. Remove blunt immunity and Luffy's G5 performance vs Kaido is quite the same as his G4 performance, debatably worse.

Zoro was approaching top-tier as soon as he awakened ACoC. It wouldn't be hard for him to power creep to Old Garp level (which is comparable to mid top-tiers), particularly as KOH gets less taxing for him which is the only thing holding him back from top-tier status.
The main advantage wasn’t his blunt force immunity, Kaido uses a variety of attacks fire, slashing, haki and none of it worked. There was no “main” advantage of G5 the form offered a lot and all of it played a role in the victory.

Gear 5 damage isn’t lower the Gear 4. The intro to g5 stated that Luffys strength was increased. Zoro isn’t top tier yet if he is he’s the weakest top tier there is. Everything you said is false.

Luffy rolled Lucci in G5—not that he needs it to beat him, but that's what overwhelmed Lucci. Him using G5 is the equivalent of Zoro using CoC. Good luck staying conscious after two named attacks from CoC Zoro.
Nah, Luffy has CoC so you can't say Luffy using G5 and toying with it with no haki used is equivalent to Zolo using CoC. Luffy wasn't serious and negged him without effort even Lucci said the power was immense. Luffy using G5 is equivalent to Zolo using Enma that draws his haki and makes it stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.