Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not even Conquistador and Veku think this :shame:
Yeah stop acting we're weirdos who worship Doffy over actual Top Tiers. We aint putting him in top 10 or anything.

We're just fans of the best character Oda has ever written who want Doffy to be judged in an unfair manner. Which is hard to do since the forum is filled with more Yanker clowns like you and Tejas and less Warlord appreciators like us.

Learn to accept you don't know crap
You were for zkk, zoro vs kizaru, zoro will surpass Oden, Kid and law vs BM will be interrupted, Kid won't be at the raid,....

You've been a troll who spend time tweeting and wanking zoro on twitter and fanversd
Also same user that kept pretending he was on the spoiler provider team.:milaugh:

Man sometimes acted like he was on the same team as Redon, Scotch, and the others.:suresure:

Luffy isn't fighting Akainu, it's Sabo
Kizaru is the knly admiral that Luffy fights and defeat
I don’t agree with sabo but I agree on not luffy
Point being, there must be something inherent about Zoro that gets people to feel some type of way, good or bad.

There's no other character in OP that receives that amount of attention from that many people.
Eh I know what you mean but I don’t think people actually hate Zoro because of his actual character. Like loving or not liking a character is normal yeah but most people don’t actively hate character outside of discussion and arguments etc.

Yeah stop acting we're weirdos who worship Doffy over actual Top Tiers. We aint putting him in top 10 or anything.

We're just fans of the best character Oda has ever written who want Doffy to be judged in an unfair manner. Which is hard to do since the forum is filled with more Yanker clowns like you and Tejas and less Warlord appreciators like us.
then you act like yanker which it make you no different than them .

Shanks Wi-Fi coc greenbull thing which you repeat over again .

Status
Not open for further replies.