Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is the greatest powerscaller lol and biggest troll too, he know what he is doing by making zoro vs lucci. Zoro Vs Kizaru might also happen when expect it least knowing him. I cant see kizaru being defeated without at least a panel of the whole strawhats together and seeing him.

Hey not everyone is perfect but you need to realize that when it comes to the Admiral fans, during Wano and before so many were downplaying the Admirals big time.

You think Admiral fans should just sit back and do nothing, nah after all the downplay and clowning they got in the past, they deserve to troll and fight back.

An average Admiral fan isn't even toxic and deranged, have you seen all those Zoro vs Kizaru fans recently and some Yonko fans have now become very childish ever since Wano ended.

You just seem to be salty that the Admiral fans are having some fun.:queenhear:
If it's on thing for certain is Zoro fan boys pick the most fights and troll the most on WG.

The thing is: zoro could NEVER deal with luffy opponents on their respective arcs while luffy could very well beat zoro opponents, especially on pre TS.

How could zoro deal with crocodile, Enel, lucci, moria and magellan?
well they would argue he could
but he was held back because he isnt the mc
there's a dr zoro vs doffy thread up rn
you should take a look.

Lil kid calm down, you obviously take this OP stuff too seriously :suresure:
No one gets a 100% strike rate. Do you think your own takes are 100% on the ball?
Learn to accept you don't know crap
You were for zkk, zoro vs kizaru, zoro will surpass Oden, Kid and law vs BM will be interrupted, Kid won't be at the raid,....

You've been a troll who spend time tweeting and wanking zoro on twitter and fanversd

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
fr?

I thought you liked Sakazuki and Rayleigh way more lol
Lmfao no Akainu and Rayleigh are not even in my top 15 if i have one. Nidai is right though I have a soft spot for badass characters and a good design so I'm always tryna spread appreciation for those I deem underappreciated characters (Lucci for example).

I don't like flaunting/sharing my fave characters cause it shouldn't be how discussions are approached. And I don't really care about defending faves if they have enough voices to defend them, now that Law is more respected you probably don't see me speaking on him as much. I did that with Zoro long long ago. Left that in OJ, the Sanji and Luffy fans there were overbearing so those were different circumstances.

nah
think of Kizaru as the admiral equivalent of Luffy's Cracker fight

Akainu is the Katakuri equivalent:cheers:
Except Luffy fought Cracker and katakuri in the same arc
Blueno and Lucci in the same arc

So nope! Plus katakuri wasn't The captain of BMP
Katakuri : kizaru
BM : Akainu

Luffy doesn't fight the strongest underling and the captain
He fights the 3rd strongest underling and the captains : Croco and Mr.3, Lucci and Blueno

Status
Not open for further replies.