Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

luffy zoro debates used to be so interesting particularly because while you could tell luffy fought the stronger opponent
the opposing argument was always about how luffy wont be able to deal with the abilities of the person who zoro fought and that took off because on most cases luffy didnt interact with zoro's opponent.

would love to see what the argument will be like this time
The thing is: zoro could NEVER deal with luffy opponents on their respective arcs while luffy could very well beat zoro opponents, especially on pre TS.

How could zoro deal with crocodile, Enel, lucci, moria and magellan?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah, you get a W for rooting for Lucci. Btw, I have never seen you stanning Lucci before, what was the agenda here? Was there any admiral agenda here?
Nah I often defend characters who are not getting a fair shake. Lucci downplay was far too premature, he did nothing wrong. He's looked more impressive in egghead than not.

I was defending Hawkins against Law and Zoro fans for weeks...saying we don't know his floor yet even after Law disposed of him, since Law could have recieved help, and Hawkins did ok the first time against both. Now obviously we found out later Hawkins was a chump.

Same way I've been defending Vergo as well for years because people act like he was fodder and he wouldn't have performed better if he had full Intel against Law.

Oda actually respects Lucci and until I'm shown he doesn't conclusively I'm not writing him off. If he feeds Lucci to Zoro it only means Zoro is in rarefied air, where Oda is willing to sacrifice Lucci to him. This is similar to how Oda sacrificed years of protecting Smoker and years of buildup only to feed him to Law and end all of his buildup. Which speaks highly on the character he's being fed to if anything.

No name Vice Admirals don't mean shit to me. Idc how strong they are, easy to create a character built to be defeated than to discard one you respect. Lucci is like the Crocodile's, Doffy's, Katakuri's of this verse in that he was big name and big deal for Luffy.

I'm still not fully convinced Oda brought him back to be fed to Zoro, but if he did that is a very big deal and shows me Oda still respects Zoro.

Fanverse has the same overbearing Zoro fanbase they even call themselves the legion.

Youtube and Twitter is full of people wilding out about Zoro, heck you saw a few tweets of them. Its everywhere lmao. I think it started to become a global phenomenon after ZKK became a thing.

But sure I agree that he is very polarizing as a character.
sanji is more polarizing than zoro
nothing really divisive about zoro's character at all
but in this forum and across few others , there's one fanbase at crossroads with luffy , sanji, law , kidd, yonkos( mihawk) and recently admiral fandoms . you will not find another fanbase like this.

Do let the ZBois hear you say that lol
Not my problem .
Disagree, since the main advantage of Luffy's awakening vs Kaido was its blunt immunity. That's useless vs Zoro and any other swordsman for that matter.

G5's damage output is even lower than G4's which wasn't particularly high in the first place when compared to Zoro's lethality; in fact, G5's strongest attacks are only when its imitating G4's spring mechanism which tells us all we need to know about how the two compare to each other AP-wise.

Luffy is a mid top-tier feat-wise. He was also an excellent matchup vs Kaido as blunt immunity negated 90% of Kaido's moveset. Remove blunt immunity and Luffy's G5 performance vs Kaido is quite the same as his G4 performance, debatably worse.

Zoro was approaching top-tier as soon as he awakened ACoC. It wouldn't be hard for him to power creep to Old Garp level (which is comparable to mid top-tiers), particularly as KOH gets less taxing for him which is the only thing holding him back from top-tier status.
Dude how the hell is G5 out put weaker than G4 .
Luffy was hitting Kaido with his strongest G4 moves .
It was not the same for G5 until he did he use Bajurangu Gan .
Also being blunt don't negated 90% of Kaido move because of haki kaido also use bolo , used winds blades and use a big ass flame dragon as he last move .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Was there any admiral agenda?
Admiral fans have no agenda. We spew only truth.

We fanned over Lucci because Lucci earned our fanning over him lol. Kaku too to be fair. Zoro couldn’t do anything to Kaku at all, in base or awakened.

Zoro vs Lucci is probably a high diff for Zoro giving Zoro the benefit. He ain’t rolling Lucci like Luffy did.

Its realy cool that luffy is starting in base vs kizaru we will be able to compare with hybrid kaido .
We might have an long and epic figh ton our hands .
I want kizaru to use everything even his light swords since this is realy effective vs luffy .

Status
Not open for further replies.