Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isnt just here bro.

WorstGen, twitter, Discord, Youtube, Fanverse... Zoro is hated and downplayed across forums.

It isnt the fans here, Zoro is just either that polarizing when it comes to PL discussions.
Fanverse has the same overbearing Zoro fanbase they even call themselves the legion.

Youtube and Twitter is full of people wilding out about Zoro, heck you saw a few tweets of them. Its everywhere lmao. I think it started to become a global phenomenon after ZKK became a thing.

But sure I agree that he is very polarizing as a character.

luffy zoro debates used to be so interesting particularly because while you could tell luffy fought the stronger opponent
the opposing argument was always about how luffy wont be able to deal with the abilities of the person who zoro fought and that took off because on most cases luffy didnt interact with zoro's opponent.

would love to see what the argument will be like this time

C

CensoredbyWG

Yeah Lucci > Kizaru doesn't sound that far away anymore.

Lucci easily clapped Sentomaru and Sentomaru himself admitting he wasn't distracted.
Meanwhile Kizaru got stalled by injured Sentomaru...

Lucci is really built like a prodigy...
Usually pre TS villains come back, either as meme like Buggy or Mr. 3, or as redeemed cheerleaders like Bellamy and Crocodile.
Lucci is built different, he is stronger than ever, receiving same power up as the MC himself (awakening), and didn't instantly turn good like Crocodile.
Does anyone other than this insanely delusional individual genuinely believe this?

C

Cruxroux

Still wins. Also the fact that you are trying to take Luffys haki away shows how superior he is. It’s a different tier.
I'm taking? You're the one to point that he didn't bother to use it. I'm playing by your rules here.
He wins but in 2-3 attacks , that's my question.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
And then they say "It's the Luffy show", well then why aren't they talking about Luffy vs Kizaru??

Instead, they're talking about Lucci's PL, Zoro's PL, that Zoro is this and that, anyway.........
Because Luffy fans already knew he was fighting Kizaru. Zoro fans gaslit themselves and we're laughing

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fanverse has the same overbearing Zoro fanbase they even call themselves the legion.

Youtube and Twitter is full of people wilding out about Zoro, heck you saw a few tweets of them. Its everywhere lmao. I think it started to become a global phenomenon after ZKK became a thing.
Zoro is either worshipped or hated mostly.

You rarely come accross fans who participate in PL discussions and are indifferent to Zoro.

luffy zoro debates used to be so interesting particularly because while you could tell luffy fought the stronger opponent
the opposing argument was always about how luffy wont be able to deal with the abilities of the person who zoro fought and that took off because on most cases luffy didnt interact with zoro's opponent.

would love to see what the argument will be like this time
Cant wait for base zoro to show how much superior he is to g5

Wanna know what else was considered at its climax? Wano Act 3 lol

"Climaxes" in arcs for One Piece last just long, if not longer than the initial part of the arc. It normally doubles arc size

No. When act 3 started we got the Oden flashback.

The "climax" in wano didn't start until at least 997. And arguably MUCH later than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.