Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sentomaru has the strongest defense in the world, him blocking a blow from Kizaru is fine.

Zoro struggling against base Kaku and base Lucci is just pathetic.
He's exchanged blows with base Drake and Apoo moments before making BM & Kaidou scream/dodge on the Roof.

Doesnt matter, one or two clashes being studied under a microscope is dogshit powerscaling & you know it.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oda drawing luffy falling asleep when Lucci try to hit him or luffy trying to eat lucci and spiting rubble at him is far from dead serious .
Also Kaido after get those surprise hits he was able to hit luffy right after and luffy was going out way more out vs Kaido .
Lucci almost made Nika who is always laughing, damn near cry.

That is maybe the most serious nika can ever visually get and Lucci got him to do it.

Also Luffy entered G5 after witnessing this
There is no bigger crime in Luffy's mind than attacking/killing someone who fed him, this has been a thing the entire manga. He seriously fought Zoro his RHM over this, he sees red when that happens, which in verse can also explain why he jumped directly to G5 without a second thought.

Also you are pointing out those G5 scenes like Luffy didn't use Kaidou as a jumprope and his eyeballs like launching pads.

Yeah Lucci > Kizaru doesn't sound that far away anymore.

Lucci easily clapped Sentomaru and Sentomaru himself admitting he wasn't distracted.
Meanwhile Kizaru got stalled by injured Sentomaru...

Lucci is really built like a prodigy...
Usually pre TS villains come back, either as meme like Buggy or Mr. 3, or as redeemed cheerleaders like Bellamy and Crocodile.
Lucci is built different, he is stronger than ever, receiving same power up as the MC himself (awakening), and didn't instantly turn good like Crocodile.

My problem w/ Zoro vs. Lucci is that it logically shouldn't do much for Zoro as a fighter.

Zoro still has a long way to go before he reaches Mihawk's level.

Lucci would have to be not just arguably stronger than King, but outright and obviously stronger than him to push Zoro's growth.

There's just such a huge disparity between who Mihawk and Rayleigh are (as in, the benchmarks for EoS Zoro) and who Zoro is right now. Or at least, that's how it seems based on Zoro's track record of opponents and his prestige.
The thing is, is King wasn't really a "fighter". He had durability, speed, and power, but he didn't believe in styles, or anything like that. He just used any means necessary to win a fight. He's the typical shonen "Naturally gifted but doesn't train or take fights seriously" character. Think Berserker from Kenichi, or even Frieza from DBZ.

Lucci not only has a fighting style, but he's a master of it. His speed is on another level, and who knows what Oda can do durability wise with mixing Armament Haki, and Tekkai together. In my opinion, Lucci is what King could be, if King took fighting serious.

There is huge potential here for a real good fight. Lucci is one of Odas favs. He's a former major antagonist. If Oda is putting Lucci against Zoro, it's for a reason. He's never going to give Zoro a downgrade, or someone on par, to one of Zoro's previous opponents. If Lucci is fighting Zoro seriously this arc, then he's going to be an upgrade to King in every aspect.

Yeah Lucci > Kizaru doesn't sound that far away anymore.

Lucci easily clapped Sentomaru and Sentomaru himself admitting he wasn't distracted.
Meanwhile Kizaru got stalled by injured Sentomaru...

Lucci is really built like a prodigy...
Usually pre TS villains come back, either as meme like Buggy or Mr. 3, or as redeemed cheerleaders like Bellamy and Crocodile.
Lucci is built different, he is stronger than ever, receiving same power up as the MC himself (awakening), and didn't instantly turn good like Crocodile.
Bro, Lucci was literally a CHEER LEADER while nerfed Fujitora and nerfed Greenbull were fighting the revolutionaries.

He is so far below them that he couldn't intervene without getting in the way.

Lucci might not be a lunarian but with tekkai and armament he should be more than fine taking some of zoro’s attacks head on

A non weapon user giving zoro a hard fight is pretty funny with all the weapon wank that goes around here

Whether it’s low or high king is getting the same treat
But why?
We've already seen that King was at least capable of pushing KOH to mid-diff and needed a high level offense to beat him.
If Lucci won't meet that standard then there's not much reason to consider him equal/same level as King.

I will have more fun with this in the morning, remind me to address it if I forget.
Oh trust me Nik, you dont deep down.

Anything regarding ZKK (i.e. didnt happen) or madeup fights not yet onscreen (i.e. Gorosei) are pure headcanon with no basis in the manga.

Also, your silly little thing about Kizaru's 3rd treasure makes no sense. Kizaru tried to use it against Whitebeard and Marco Blocked it lmfao, forgot that even existed, thats how unimportant it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.