Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Healing fast doesn’t mean not needing bandages. It just means healing fast lol.

Btw, I think hybrid Lucci ~ Gear 4 isn’t too far off. They both look like they’re doing the same damage here:

And here:

And remember Luffy was going to need Gear 4 for Ulti and Lucci is > Ulti lol.

So base Lucci making Zolo struggle isn’t that unbelievable. Luffy is tiers stronger than Zoro post Wano. Base Luffy was fighting hybrid Kaido lol.
Luffy isn't using ACoC. Lucci gets slapped by G4 Luffy

"B-but he is coping" :pepecry:
Yeah no.
I meant looking at G5's perfomance against him, it is normal Lucci refuses to accept him as a Yonko.

Enraged Luffy using G5 after seeing Lucci attacked Atlas. Then seeing him injuring Sentomaru again (should be another berserk button).
Yet still ended up running away, leaving injured Sentomaru behind, and never finished the fight.
He was really underwhelming, no wonder Lucci said that.
Huh? Dude got three shotted was threat like a fodder,even queen had a better feat against Top tier than Lucci.

Lucci almost made Nika who is always laughing, damn near cry.

That is maybe the most serious nika can ever visually get and Lucci got him to do it.

Also Luffy entered G5 after witnessing this
There is no bigger crime in Luffy's mind than attacking/killing someone who fed him, this has been a thing the entire manga. He seriously fought Zoro his RHM over this, he sees red when that happens, which in verse can also explain why he jumped directly to G5 without a second thought.

Also you are pointing out those G5 scenes like Luffy didn't use Kaidou as a jumprope and his eyeballs like launching pads.
Kaido did worst than that in wano and luffy was still fooling \ trolling around in G5 .
Luffy talk about his whole promise to the country and even the people that died for it or were hungry from what Kaido was doing.
Helll luffy last thing he said to kaido is he want to make place where everyone can eat as much as they want .
Luffy using Kaido as jump rope and get bolo breath for doing that and get hit doing other trolling shit but there still level to how serious the attacks are .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kaido did worst than that in wano and luffy was still fooling \ trolling around in G5 .
Luffy talk about his whole promise to country and even the people that died for it or were hungry from what Kaido was doing.
Helll luffy last thing he said to kaido is he want to make place where everyone can eat as much as they want .
Luffy using Kaido as jump rope and get bolo breath for doing that and get hit doing other trolling shit but there still level to how serious the attacks are .
So you agree Luffy was trolling against Kaidou too. Then we're good. That's all I wanted to establish.

Status
Not open for further replies.