Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ko lucci
Luffy run outta gas meanwhile lucci was fresh
Zoro about to make the condom look like a clown @Topi Jerami @nik87
Lmfao Lucci even states he's losing consciousness how biased and pathetic do you have to be to ignore that?

Keep coping and seething when we get the epic panels of Luffy vs Kizaru while no one cares about Zoro vs Lucci seeing as Luffy negged him and Stussy as well.

You've been reading sword guzzle piece for to long. First ZKK then Zoro fights Kizaru how many times does Oda have to slap you guys down and tell you Zoro ain't that guy and he never will be.
You are talking about a few overzealous Z fans. Most OG Zoro fans never bought Zoro killing Kaido, let alone Zoro fighting Kizaru

Now like you probably do in real life simmer down and settle for someone's else's sloppy seconds.
lmao you sound like a typical loser who roots for Luffy because he has never seen a W in his life other than in a manga

Luffy was fighting on par with Hybrid Kaidou without even G4, made Kaidou power up so obviously he doesn't even need G4 let alone G5. And yet there was no trolling going on, that's just a lame cope, G5 trolls by default.

Lucci did not look bad one bit. G5 is really hard to deal with, even Kaidou got clowned at first. Luffy was dead serious. Lucci only looked bad if you're holding him to Kaidou+ standards which is simply unfair.

Also Lucci was literally ignoring Luffy halfway through the fight, as his focus shifted to Sentomaru.
Oda drawing luffy falling asleep when Lucci try to hit him or luffy trying to eat lucci and spiting rubble at him is far from dead serious .
Also Kaido after get those surprise hits he was able to hit luffy right after and luffy was going out way more out vs Kaido .

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
‎
Well, after the punch a minute or two went by and while I agree he heals fast as an awakened zoan look at this:

He has bandages on so the punch left its mark despite the regen.
Healing fast doesn’t mean not needing bandages. It just means healing fast lol.

Btw, I think hybrid Lucci ~ Gear 4 isn’t too far off. They both look like they’re doing the same damage here:

And here:

And remember Luffy was going to need Gear 4 for Ulti and Lucci is > Ulti lol.

So base Lucci making Zolo struggle isn’t that unbelievable. Luffy is tiers stronger than Zoro post Wano. Base Luffy was fighting hybrid Kaido lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
Oh im gonna have fun with this one

- Axe Hand Morgan: Uses an Axe
- Buggy: Uses Knives
- Kuro: Uses Cat Claws
- Kreig: Used a Spike Gun, Cape, and Explosive Axe
- Arlong: Teeth, teeth and teeth, oh and a sword
- Crocodile: Mostly used a Hook outside of his powers
- Lucci: Literally has Rokushiki and a carnivorous zoan claws. Impaled and maimed luffy multiple times.
- Doflamingo: Literally cuts limbs off with his powers
- Katakuri: Mogura took a chunk out of Luffy's torso

Kizaru has quite literally kicked most people and lasered them lmao, which is just as "stabby" as any of the opponents I mentioned above.

if you consider 90% of Luffy's enemy roster as exceptions, sure lmfao.
His last "relic" is as canon as Kaido's 5th hindu god move that he never used lmao, so headcanon.

Nope, it never happened and was never set up, you just deluded yourself like cultists normally do.

Bro he spent 10 chapters with him on the roof then sent him back down for another 30 to fight someone else. Quite literally the definition of not rushed. He even gave up on the notion and "believed" in Luffy while bandaged up right after.

So no, if Oda changed his mind, it was over 45 chapters before the end of the arc lmao.

Again, headcanon. Nothing is suggesting Saturn is showing up anywhere. Unless, like ZKK, you cry that Oda "cancelled that plotline" again when Luffy fights Kizaru and Saturn isnt even fought this arc.

Nope, Gorosei bro isnt fighting anyone. Youll have to setting for has been Lucci or a VA. Get over it Lik
I will have more fun with this in the morning, remind me to address it if I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.