Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci almost made Nika who is always laughing, damn near cry.

That is maybe the most serious nika can ever visually get and Lucci got him to do it.

Also Luffy entered G5 after witnessing this
There is no bigger crime in Luffy's mind than attacking/killing someone who fed him, this has been a thing the entire manga. He seriously fought Zoro his RHM over this, he sees red when that happens, which in verse can also explain why he jumped directly to G5 without a second thought.

Also you are pointing out those G5 scenes like Luffy didn't use Kaidou as a jumprope and his eyeballs like launching pads.
Just stopped

Lucci didn't force Luffy to use g5
Luffy using g5 after being pissed at what lucci did to someone =/= Luffy being forced or needing g5 to clown Lucci

Kaido was landing hits, he wasn't getting toyed and missing attacks like fodder
G5 luffy (wirh adhaki) >> base g5 Luffy that clowned Lucci

I don't even know why are you guys comparing g5 at peak with casual g5 that clowned Luffy
One is able to fight Yonko at full power, the others isn't using top tier haki

C

Cruxroux

Just stopped

Lucci didn't force Luffy to use g5
Luffy using g5 after being pissed at what lucci did to someone =/= Luffy being forced or needing g5 to clown Lucci

Kaido was landing hits, he wasn't getting toyed and missing attacks like fodder
G5 luffy (wirh adhaki) >> base g5 Luffy that clowned Lucci

I don't even know why are you guys comparing g5 at peak with casual g5 that clowned Luffy
One is able to fight Yonko at full power, the others isn't using top tier haki
Sinc when G5 is casual 🤡.
It's literally his peak.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Why you guys even trying to damage control your just wasting your time

luffy neg diff lucci with no Haki
Stussy blitz him and one shot him like he did sentomaru

it’s over just enjoy the fight and wait for Sanji to fight fujitora eos

Btw Zoro fans, just a little heads up: if Zoro really fights Lucci, it wont be a walk in the park for him. Oda loves that man Lucci

I think its completely juvenile to stan one particular character and then get mad when particular things dont happen with said character.

Shanks aint even my favorite character, but Im fascinated by possible implications in the plot with him. But no, I wouldnt be "angry" Oda didnt match my headcanon or theories.

And someone can argue age as a factor, but some of these nutty youtubers who influence some of these people on this site are well into their 30s.
I think age is a factor, most people here are quite young I guess

Last edited:
I have a different take on this. I believe the majority start as a Zoro fan. I'm pretty sure most Sanji fanboys were initially Zoro fans. But people sometimes want to be unique (and there are too many Zoro fans, being a Zoro fan is not unique at all) or their preferences change over time, which leads them to stan other characters. Also, some Zoro fans can be really annoying to the point you feel like rooting against them lol. I remember when I posted against ZKK, some reacted if I was even a Zoro fan, lol.
I can see that being the case.

Although it's still kinda strange to me.

I would be lying if I said I've never gotten pissed off at posts from Lee or Kinyagi before, for example, but it's never even crossed my mind to direct that straight back at the admirals lol.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Btw Zoro fans, just a little heads up: if Zoro really fights Lucci, it wont be a walk in the part for him. Oda loves that man Lucci

I think age is a factor, most people here are quite young I guess
Why would it be a walk in the park zoro is no where near g5 luffy level he’s at max g4 adv coc liffy (no future sight or adv coa )

Whitebeard didn't use awakening either so like.

That's not even a point even if the admirals can awaken.
Of course it's a point, the admirals and Blackbeard are the only strong logias in the story.

And we've been told multiple times in the manga and databooks and vivre cards and interviews and SBS that logias are the strongest devil fruits.

I'm not sure it's registering with you and a large chunk of the fanbase what a big deal that is.

And Shanks is that strong in canon.
Based on one shotting Kidd and intimidating Ryokugyu?

Is that it?

How is lucci doing new moves mean it over for G5 that make no sense .
We will see Luffy and Kizaru do moves in fact you can look at the manga and see luffy does new move in almost all his fights .
You talking about Luffy couldn't remove Lucci as threat when it end up being Luffy now has to deal with stronger person like usual after lucci saying he wanted to take him down .
It means he didn't use his full power and Luffy would have needed to do more. Not that hard to understand.

Luffy failed to remove him as a threat. That is fact. If he did Zoro wouldn't be fighting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.