Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant argue that because the entire fight was offscreened
biased assumption on your part .
Same goes for claiming the fight went on longer thus it automatically moved past low diff only because it was off-screen, that doesn't work either.
The only difference I can see her is blood on Teach's left eye, if that one extra attack is meant to justify that Law wasn't low diffed then I guess we gotta agree to disagree here.

All I can say is to me it was implied that post this panel Teach bitch slapped Law.

it is that easy
But the seraphim didnt have their flames go off
king did . Therein lies the difference . zoro couldnt scratch any of the kids either and he just fought a grown one . Not sure what your point is here.

ah yes , age old argument , oda held him back instead and had him struggle against a yc1 rather than ending kaido in one move.

I do think katakuri is the weakest of the lot but without question again he's a more complete fighter.

you saying king is the better version without going into much detail isnt an argument.
katakuri has conquerors
katakuri has advanced his observation to a stage rayleigh suggested some of the mightiest in the world would possess.
katakuri is the stronger haki user
Katakuri has awakened his special paramecia devil fruit while king hasnt. better devil fruit mastery , better haki ..... what really seperates king from him?

his genetic makeup
king has magma ,king can combust, king is durable, those are all race defining traits .
How's katakuri the weakest if he has everything which Oda hypes to be stronger fighter?

Law was below Luffy due to CoC alone since theyre from same generation as worstgen captains
but king and Marco > katakuri When they lack CoC or adhaki or awakening? They're from same generation as commanders of Yonko

This is also why midgen Admirals are below midgen Yonko except Akainu(if he has CoC)
When you're top tiers or commanders or sns from same generation , you are defined by CoC, awakening, adhaki,...before we get to stats/skills

Same goes for claiming the fight went on longer thus it automatically moved past low diff only because it was off-screen, that doesn't work either.
The only difference I can see her is blood on Teach's left eye, if that one extra attack is meant to justify that Law wasn't low diffed then I guess we gotta agree to disagree here.

All I can say is to me it was implied that post this panel Teach bitch slapped Law.
I dont know how long the fight went for
so I didnt claim a specific passage of time
what I stated is BB is clearly physically more exhausted/beat from when we last saw him. thats undeniable

Getting clapped is Kid vs Shanks
Law lasted like 15 chapters (can't tell how long but at least dozens of minutes passed) + Teach shown sweating and huffing after the fight is over. He also at least a new wound on his face that wasn't present when he got Shock wille.

I don't know if it due to Teach being sloppy, toying or whatever but this isn't just how you portray a low diff. We got actual cases of low diff in this arc and this isn't one.
Agree to disagree. I don't the amount of panels it took to reveal the outcome has in any way anything to do with how long the fight went on. Looked like to me it ended pretty soon past the Kurozu that we've seen.

Agree to disagree. I don't the amount of panels it took to reveal the outcome has in any way anything to do with how long the fight went on. Looked like to me it ended pretty soon past the Kurozu that we've seen.
I just think Oda showing Teach having at least one extra wound and looking tired is mean to imply Law puts up a resistance instead of getting insta clapped as soon as we switched away from the fight. But let's agree to disagree

Shiryu being Zoro next big fight should make clear to everyone he isn't a proper top tier yet (even if I believe KOH would deal several damage to anyone) but swordbros rather put Shiryu above admirals than face the truth
Zoro will be solid top TIER WHEN he's WSS
Until then :
  • Inbetweener when he got CoC at Wamo
  • Still inbetweener at Egghead
  • Top Inbetweener in elbaf if he clashes whoever is strong there.
  • Low top tier in Beehive after getting PU

How's katakuri the weakest if he has everything which Oda hypes to be stronger fighter?
because strength isnt always about variety
the only reason luffy had a chance with him was the power he packed in gear 4 and that was enough to bridge the gap . King's durability is broken in a sense that it closes the gap between him and much better fighters.

Thats my personal opinion anyway. you are free to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.