Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will go from VA - Laffite - Kizaru - BB- Saturn
This arc
:pepecopium:
Still haven't seen any real confirmation on Laffite's presence. All circumstantial or unfounded claims. Maybe he only arrives after the dust settles. BB pirates never fight the really hard fights. Even the Ace fight was BB taking him by surprise. The secrecy around the BB is what keeps them moderately strong, other than that they fall like flies how they did vs Garp and Koby.

Kuzan himself was fighting against his mentor, barely used the fruit and surely did not use Awakening.

Yeah, Garp was stabbed, but Kuzan surely did not go 100%.
And Garp asked Kuzan to come back to the navy. Do you think Garp went all out? And how are you certain Kuzan has awakening?

Kuzan used ice Ball! It didn't do shit. So he ended up using ice glove.

Garp simply looked superior in most of their exchanges.

Enel humiliated Zoro way worse than anyone else and Zoro never got to "settle the score".
Its the weirdest fucking argument Ive seen recently. Kizaru has done way more to Luffy in Marineford (kicked 3 times, lasered, insulted personally in front of WB), where he couldnt do anything about it repeatedly.

Zoro gets "offscreened" in an explosion (where he was admittedly weakened from Kuma) with Kizaru and people call it a personal beef that Zoro's been daydreaming about for 2 years lol

Yes! Garp was as strong, if not stronger than Kuzan. That's why he had to be stabbed for Kuzan to win.

The revs were massively weaker than the admirals. That's why the admirals were nerfed.

What inconsistency are you trying to prove?
Love how you were crying about people being disingenuous when wanking cartoon characters
The irony is insane, you breathe to hate on a couple cartoon characters 🤣🤣

H

Herrera95

I don't understand why he felt the need to be so involved in the Netflix project.

Like sure, he absolutely needed to be involved in a project that big, but not to the extent that it's affecting the release of the source material.
I think the whole Netflix project is a mistake. We only see fake delusional One Piece fans hyping it or content creators. The trailers are so cringe about it. It doesn't feel One Piece at all.

And Garp asked Kuzan to come back to the navy. Do you think Garp went all out? And how are you certain Kuzan has awakening?

Kuzan used ice Ball! It didn't do shit. So he ended up using ice glove.
Ice ball is a middle level mode. Kuzan literally freeze oceans.

And Kuzan has his own plans, as he said to Smoker.

A am not sure in the same fashion I am not sure Mihawk has AdvCoc: it is not explicitly said, but I think is implied.

Its the weirdest fucking argument Ive seen recently. Kizaru has done way more to Luffy in Marineford (kicked 3 times, lasered, insulted personally in front of WB), where he couldnt do anything about it repeatedly.

Zoro gets "offscreened" in an explosion (where he was admittedly weakened from Kuma) with Kizaru and people call it a personal beef that Zoro's been daydreaming about for 2 years lol
Zoro was on the floor and Kizaru did want to kill him though. That is very personal when someone tries to kill you of course you won't forget.

Nobody humiliated Zoro as bad as Enel did. Neither Lucci, Kiz nor Kaido (at least Zoro looked good against Kaido). Enel was way too op for a Pre-TS villain. If Oda regretted letting Croc be defeated so early, wtf did he even think about Enel?

Dude's starting bounty would immediately be 500 mio just because of his power. If Enel comes back, it wouldn't wonder me if he is a top tier.
Nothing humiliating about not even knowing the guy could be hit, especially after fighting all of those others in the arc

Ice ball is a middle level mode. Kuzan literally freeze oceans.

And Kuzan has his own plans, as he said to Smoker.

A am not sure in the same fashion I am not sure Mihawk has AdvCoc: it is not explicitly said, but I think is implied.
How does freezing an ocean do anything to Garp?

Let's agree to disagree here.

Status
Not open for further replies.