Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly dont know Zoro's character then. Being held up by grudges is not something he or Luffy pay attention to, and not once has Zoro mentioned Kizaru in passing lol.
Grudge is different from staying aware of the fact someone tried to kill Zoro. Zoro will act accordingly. Kizaru will always be one of the many that tried to kill him and he never took the opportunity to show them who's strongest. He doesn't need a grudge to fight.

Why does it need to be perceived as a grudge? Kizaru is the enemy that wanted to eliminate them and still does.

H

Herrera95

How could you disagree? Nobody should end up not being able to finish their work.

Togashi has been suffering from back issues for years, which is why he’s needed to take several hiatuses. Apparently, according to Wikipedia, he is only able to draw sporadically and only while laying down.

I don’t know if this is still the case, but it’s still terrible. I feel bad for him.
Everybody should when they start to shit on their work destroying all the legacy that took 20+ years to build. One Piece should have ended in Zou.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Neither Caesar nor Hody were extreme diff fights lol.

And admirals always fight nerfed dudes...and still barely win.

It's not just marineford.

Oda had to nerf Garp for Kuzan to stand a chance.

Why would a prime yonko be challenged by a lone admiral?
Whatever makes you sleep better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.