Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loro's big fight of this arc is Luffy's chewed up neg diffed left overs which he bodied already in the same arc as a warm up (before a warm up).
Sorry lorotards no matter how much damage control you try to do, you can't save Loro from this, stick to Sanji, don't try to size up to main man:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Grudge is different from staying aware of the fact someone tried to kill Zoro. Zoro will act accordingly. Kizaru will always be one of the many that tried to kill him and he never took the opportunity to show them who's strongest. He doesn't need a grudge to fight.

Why does it need to be perceived as a grudge? Kizaru is the enemy that wanted to eliminate them and still does.
Lol headcanon and none of this matters. It actually does not matter if its a grudge or not. At this point, you care more about Kizaru than Zoro does, and thats the point.

Stop assuming and making shit up about the character and instead just read whats on the page i.e. nothing because Zoro doesnt talk about Kizaru.

Maybe, but I highly doubt this fight with Lucci is actually going anywhere in the end.

A clash and skirmish can make sense, but recycling villains for Zoro (or anyone) doesnt. I do not expect Lucci to be a complete villain for long still, or at least not an issue in the future.

I strongly urge people to wait until the VAs actually get involved in the arc.
Which va do you think he’ll fight? Do you think they even stronger than Lucci or king?

Lol headcanon and none of this matters. It actually does not matter if its a grudge or not. At this point, you care more about Kizaru than Zoro does, and thats the point.

Stop assuming and making shit up about the character and instead just read whats on the page i.e. nothing because Zoro doesnt talk about Kizaru.
You called it a grudge and now tell me it doesn't matter. Then why bring it up as a grudge?

There were no assumption, practice reading comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.