Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain to me how reflecting Bolo breath is blunt force immunity? Or how stretching Kaidos body when he at Luffy was blunt force immunity. I wouldn’t even consider getting hit with a spiked club purely blunt force. Everything G5 gave Luffy contributed to his win.
Boro breath can't do significant damage to Luffy anyway, we saw that on the rooftop long before Luffy had CoC 😂 Which is my entire point; Kaido had to rely on attacks that couldn't inflict significant damage on Luffy because the vast majority of his attacks (club attacks) were negated.

Kaido was straight bodybagging Luffy in chapter 1047. Luffy was utterly outclassed, and the only reason he didn't die in that chapter (which was already round 2 of G5 btw), was because of... you guessed it! Blunt immunity. Most other characters would've died from that onslaught but not Luffy, thanks to G5.

Luffy won because G5 gave him the blunt immunity to withstand Kaido's offense, and the AP to put Kaido down with Bajrang Gun.

Yeah, I’m sure Luffy was gonna leave both islands having defeated neither of them…I was talking about this chapter, but it applies to the entire series, so I’m not sure what point you were trying to make here :laughmoji:
The one that I already made: that it is not this chapter, it is the whole OP; so get comfortable :laughmoji:

Everybody should when they start to shit on their work destroying all the legacy that took 20+ years to build. One Piece should have ended in Zou.
Wouldn’t giving up after years of effort be worse than never finishing at all?

It‘d be like giving up halfway into a marathon. If you give up, you’ll be brought to the end, but it wouldn’t be the end you wanted to achieve.

300 pages on power scaling. Is the entire chapter just consisting of fights? Will have 3000 more pages by the time 1092 comes out after the 1 week break. All just about powerscale and then random skirmishes.

It's also curious that even among mythical Zoan types, Kaido's fruit has two points on top, whereas Yamato's, which is also mythical, has only one. This could be merely for design purposes, or it might tell us something more, who knows.

That is interesting indeed. Even in appearance, his fruit looks extraordinary and dominant with its scale structure and the double pedicel. Kaido's fruit always had an extraordinary standing. Be it Big Mom that said giving this fruit to Kaido made it a life long debt one does not so easily repay, or Guernica thanking God that cloning this fruit was supposed to be a failure. No wonder that, mixing his Oni body with draconic powers made him being considered an unkillable "thing", so strong that a Lunarian with dinosaur powers was merely considered a right hand man of this creature.

H

Herrera95

Wouldn’t giving up after years of effort be worse than never finishing at all?

It‘d be like giving up halfway into a marathon. If you give up, you’ll be brought to the end, but it wouldn’t be the end you wanted to achieve.
Nope because your latest years were already destroying your whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.