Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people talking about swords. Luffy literally fought Kaido last arc who regularly use slashing attacks
Because I gave Nik the following examples of every villain that used slashing attacks when he claimed Luffy only fights villains with blunt based fighting:

- Morgan: Uses an Axe
- Buggy: Uses Knives
- Kuro: Cat Claws
- Kreig: Spikes and a spear
- Arlong: A sawblade
- Crocodile: A hook and blade
- Enel: A trident at the end
- Lucci: His whole body
- Doflamingo: His whole powerset
- Katakuri: His spear Mogura

Then he went and strictly had to tell me Arlong doesnt carry a blade lmao, its a "saw" (with a katana hilt mind you) so it doesnt count.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It was a sword.A weird one,but still a sword.
Will you cry and blame Oda when Lucci delivers the ass-kicking to Loro and puts him out of commission for Elbaf?:gokulaugh:
If I didnt cry for ZKK, expecting me to cry for anything else is indeed a peak delusion.
However, Luffy fights Kizaru and 20 mins later, Luffy gassed out and hit a limit, turning into a fodder.
What happens? Who saves him? Who is the one who takes Kizaru over? :myman: @Paperchampion23

How ignorant can one person be? Holy shit man...
As ignorant as those who think a saw is a sword? Holy shit indeed.

Doesnt matter what it was.That shit cut too.
As long as it is sharp and cuts, it must be a sword? Is this the level of knowledge that I have to deal with? :crazwhat:

Sword is shorter. It's a pole with 6 giant shark blades. Polearm doesn't fit it either. You gave no solution, you just act up like a monkey.

Btw it's classified as a sword despite the looks. And you can't call it a cleaver or axe, so stop chimping and say what you want to call it and make sure you got the evidence to back it up.
Dont be silly. It can be everything but certainly not a sword.

Bro, sawblades quite literally exist in many works of fantasy and fiction lmao. It also has a Katana hilt. What is the difference? If Kaku considers himself a Yontouryuu swordsman because he uses 2 legs as swords, then what is the difference between a sawblade and fucking legs.

And you didnt, you just used a bunch of whataboutisms to try and separate Kizaru's random light sword from anyone else because they are "weak". That doesnt matter, many swordsmen are trash.
Oh no difference except that it is a SAW instead of a SWORD. :kobeha:
Kaku literally uses 2 SWORDS... lmao Dont be delusional to think his legs are swords.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Half of these opponents are far below Luffy's level and from East Blue that it doesnt matter how they choose to deliver a beating to Luffy, they are simply not strong enough to be a danger. Luffy only hit a limit in Eniess Lobby which is where he pulled a first power-up.
Only those opponents who are on Luffy's level matter and look closely how the beating is delivered:

Indeed, Crocodile stabbed him but at that point, they werent even fighting and Luffy was begging him to stop the sandstorm.
Second Encounter Crocodile sucks him dry which is nullified right after. Third encounter Crocodile poisons him.
So, there is a stab nullified by eating after it, sucking dry nullified by water consumption and there is a poison nullified by antidote afaik.
In the end, how is the beating delivered to him vs Crocodile? There was no beating, Luffy was superior fighter and was delivering the beating as soon as he became able to tag him.

We move on to Enel whose majority of skill set is nullified by default counter and he proceeds to deliver the beating with a blunt stick.
At the end he changes its shape into a spear and scratches Luffy once, that is all. The beating was delivered through blunt damage.

Down we go to Lucci. The beating/exhaustion was mainly caused by Luffy's own side effects of gears and mainly through Lucci's Rokuogan internal damage shocks/haki. He pierced him once in W7 which was nullified and didnt matter in EL.
Shigan and Rankyaku were not a real danger, not even to Sanji who was hit clean by several Rankyakus and went on without a single cut.
The damage is delivered through gear side effects and through Rokuogan which isnt cutting type of damage.

Next up Moriah and Oars, blunt damage users where Luffy was tagged only 3 times in the whole fight and all damage came from gear stacking and absorbing 100 shadows. There is no damage delivery through cutting type once again...

Next up, Hody's bite that caused blood loss which was the main reason Luffy was on deathbed.
Onto Caesar Clown and oxygen removal...

Onot Doffy, the man who cuts limbs off with his power except he couldnt cut off anything against Luffy who blocked most hits with Armament anyway. The main damage delivery was caused by G4's drawback and previous exhaustion against Bellamy.
There is no beating delivered through cutting type of damage aside from a scratch here and there, failed stab here and there...

Onto Cracker the buiscuitman and the damage delivered is once again Luffy's own side effects of G4...
One scratch on the arm is certainly not the thing you dream off when asked to prove a beating through cutting damage.

Onto invincible Katakuri, famous for his 113 healing punches and one Mogura hip scratch.
And finally, mr baseball bat, the blunt damage oriented fighter who did the impossible, killed him with blunt damage.

There, as you see, not a single Luffy opponent, that was worth his salt has managed to deliver a beating to Luffy through cutting type of damage. And you jumped onto this as if you found a golden goose, an error in my judgment of Luffy's performance...
I told you I will be having fun with this and guess what happened when we looked closer? :myman:
Because I gave Nik the following examples of every villain that used slashing attacks when he claimed Luffy only fights villains with blunt based fighting:

- Morgan: Uses an Axe
- Buggy: Uses Knives
- Kuro: Cat Claws
- Kreig: Spikes and a spear
- Arlong: A sawblade
- Crocodile: A hook and blade
- Enel: A trident at the end
- Lucci: His whole body
- Doflamingo: His whole powerset
- Katakuri: His spear Mogura

Then he went and strictly had to tell me Arlong doesnt carry a blade lmao, its a "saw" (with a katana hilt mind you) so it doesnt count.
Read the quote above. I addressed everything. :myman:

If I didnt cry for ZKK, expecting me to cry for anything else is indeed a peak delusion.
However, Luffy fights Kizaru and 20 mins later, Luffy gassed out and hit a limit, turning into a fodder.
What happens? Who saves him? Who is the one who takes Kizaru over? :myman: @Paperchampion23

As long as it is sharp and cuts, it must be a sword? Is this the level of knowledge that I have to deal with? :crazwhat:

Kaku literally uses 2 SWORDS... lmao Dont be delusional to think his legs are swords.
Why do you always phrase questions to me like thats the only solution to a fucking problem lmao.

The answer is quite literally not Zoro's problem.

Sounds like a Lorotard moments before disaster. Dw I'll send you cookies in suicide watch asylum after Luffy neg diffs Kizaru and Loro barely beats double weakened Lucci and then gets turned into another disabled burrito cripple and Sanji needs to carry the fodder around for the entirety of Elbaf whilst he recovers for his semi final fight against Shiryu the Sneaker.

Where are the other two swords for Kakus patented 4 Sword Style?

Status
Not open for further replies.