Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Magellan already got beat up by pre ts BB, Mihawk is so much stronger he doesn't even need Yoru for him.
Issho is blind but has great Observation
Mihawk is known for his great Observation and eye sight
And Issho was the one pushing for the Warlords to be abolished, now he has to pay for it.
I am fine with either of them, if they end up as Mihawk's hype tool.
Magellan was also beaten by BB pirates, not by just BB and they had the help of Magellan's equal Shiryu.
Quite a hype tool if you ask me. I hold Magellan's power on a very high level.

Sabo fans:cheers:
It's a breath of fresh air. Also interesting side character, although strong, it's great to see him from time to time.

Real issue is we never got see what Revolutionaries were up to all this time. Especially Sabo. We have a lot to catch up on. Maybe a spin-off manga with Sabo as main protagonist would be good and there we can have some explanation of what Dragon did all this time. Introduction to other characters etc.

No CoA. No AdCoC.

Damn, they split the sky off of the pure impact of their clash alone, lmao.
they clearly used acoc .
Just that kaido cant use coa so he can't combine coc with coa .
BM used it vs page 1 so she can do it .
Luffy also can do it .
I think Oda did that to make Kaido and BM look more relative in strenght .
Kaido got better observationa nd BM got better armement .

Its not confirmed for sure though. Redon could troll us by making the better faster stronger one referring to Shaka with a better faster stronger body (the song is by daft punk and the person in the kid is called shaka)
The advantage of those type of spoilers is that if you are good at it you can pick something generic and vague enough to be the right fit for any chapter. Sort of like palm reading.

they clearly used acoc .
Just that kaido cant use coa so he can't combine coc with coa .
BM used it vs page 1 so she can do it .
Luffy also can do it .
I think Oda did that to make Kaido and BM look more relative in strenght .
Kaido got better observationa nd BM got better armement .
I know they used it. That's my point. They obviously didn't use Coa, and therefore the Only other option of what was being used in that moment, was AdCoC.

And I disagree that Kaido cant use CoA, because the no touching comes from barrier Haki, and those black haki trails come from Armament. Kaido can do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.