Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lucci vs luffy was a tie
Pretimeskip Luffy who eventually defeated Lucci: totally serious because if he loses Lucci will kill everybody.

Postimeskip Luffy who just defeated the strongest creature in the world and the active pirate with the highest bounty: "you know you can't defeat me so you better don't go after my friends and Vegapunk".

How some people call this a tie when Luffy explicitly stated in Lucci's face that he's stronger than him and that's why they set him free is beyond my understanding. Unlike back in Enies Lobby, Luffy is relaxed with Lucci around because he knows Lucci poses zero threat to him.

If I didnt cry for ZKK, expecting me to cry for anything else is indeed a peak delusion.
However, Luffy fights Kizaru and 20 mins later, Luffy gassed out and hit a limit, turning into a fodder.
What happens? Who saves him? Who is the one who takes Kizaru over? :myman: @Paperchampion23

As ignorant as those who think a saw is a sword? Holy shit indeed.

As long as it is sharp and cuts, it must be a sword? Is this the level of knowledge that I have to deal with? :crazwhat:

Dont be silly. It can be everything but certainly not a sword.

Oh no difference except that it is a SAW instead of a SWORD. :kobeha:
Kaku literally uses 2 SWORDS... lmao Dont be delusional to think his legs are swords.
Read my post again!It doesnt matter if it was a sword,saw,kitchen knife or broken glass bottle.The wound mechanism is the same=cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.