Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon always respects the same schedule, regardless if somebody posts spoilers first. He gets spoilers from a close friend and he doesn't want to compromise his source, so don't blame him.

It's good we get early leaks since we are impatient but don't blame Redon for following his normal schedule and not compromising his source.
Somebody getting ahead of him changes nothing to his life. He was letting EtenBoby post spoilers when she was still here, why do you think he cares?

What Redon doesn't like is when the leaks are so early that they compromise even his source (his friend). Some leakers out here are very reckless and they post even digital scans (that come directly from Shueisha), which is dangerous. If Shueisha notices, they may fire people, which leads to less leaks being posted. So, in general, it's better to respect the schedule and to post raws that don't come from digital scans.
Redon has been doing that for years and he surely knows that the fandom is very reactionary.

Nobody posts spoilers but Redon -> they'll praise him
Some leakers post spoilers before him and he doesn't -> they'll criticize him

You just can't blame him if he gets fed up of the fandom from time to time.

Redon is the person who does this the best and who respects his source the best. He is the most reliable leaker out here, like it or hate it. He will at least never compromise his source.

He is sticking to his word for so many years. I respect that.

Maybe even bigger chapters. I hope Black Clover will now have either multiple chapters release or really long chapters.

Well not 52 chapters a week because of holidays although I don't understand what one thing has to do with the other...
No 52 chapters a year sry 😂 every weak one chapter

Yeah I want stories about Astaroth and Lucius

I know they used it. That's my point. They obviously didn't use Coa, and therefore the Only other option of what was being used in that moment, was AdCoC.

And I disagree that Kaido cant use CoA, because the no touching comes from barrier Haki, and those black haki trails come from Armament. Kaido can do both.
each time kaido land an attack he is making contact .
The only moment he is showed not touchign si when clashing with luffy a confirmed acoc coa user .
SO I do not think kaido can use it .

Status
Not open for further replies.