Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable. Could have sworn he was really kicking when some arab leaker got ahead of him.
Somebody getting ahead of him changes nothing to his life. He was letting EtenBoby post spoilers when she was still here, why do you think he cares?

What Redon doesn't like is when the leaks are so early that they compromise even his source (his friend). Some leakers out here are very reckless and they post even digital scans (that come directly from Shueisha), which is dangerous. If Shueisha notices, they may fire people, which leads to less leaks being posted. So, in general, it's better to respect the schedule and to post raws that don't come from digital scans.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Translation: i can't refute what ODA HIMSELF did on panel so i will derail the conversation and dodge the question.
No, silly CWG-chin...
Oda didnt do anything with Mihawk yet because it isnt time for him to do anything yet.
And you know what he needs to do - to stand atop of the world and await Zoro.
The same Zoro who is already a step above >handful of very strongest.
As I said, good luck to fraud watch gang. :myman:

Somebody getting ahead of him changes nothing to his life. He was letting EtenBoby post spoilers when she was still here, why do you think he cares?

What Redon doesn't like is when the leaks are so early that they compromise even his source (his friend). Some leakers out here are very reckless and they post even digital scans (that come directly from Shueisha), which is dangerous. If Shueisha notices, they may fire people, which leads to less leaks being posted. So, in general, it's better to respect the schedule and to post raws that don't come from digital scans.
Well sure if you put it that way. I didn't see him give that kind of explanation though back when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.