Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had flames.

All of you keep telling me how it's a fish fruit and that ultimately it turns into a dragon. How is this different from human nika fruit with 2 stages?

If Kaido had a "true" awakening he would have used it. He liked a good fight, there's no way he didn't use his awakening and miss the opportunity to use it when Luffy was toying with him. It would be exceptionally bad writing by Oda at this point. Besides the Nika fruit is clearly the strongest from a plot perspective. Don't get your hopes up for a rematch.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro doesn't always take Ls, so by default this is false.
Man please stop this bs..when vegapunk took the fruit and replicated it, momo didn't become a fish he straight up became a dragon . Kakus fruit is the oz oz fruit model giraffe is Kaku an oz?? Just stop it please . Just cos the devilfruits are named like that don't mean that is how they function . Fuji shouldn't have the gravity fruit cos his df has a different name then. Same with kizaru cos its pika pika no Mi , which means shine shine man.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Pretimeskip Luffy who eventually defeated Lucci: totally serious because if he loses Lucci will kill everybody.

Postimeskip Luffy who just defeated the strongest creature in the world and the active pirate with the highest bounty: "you know you can't defeat me so you better don't go after my friends and Vegapunk".

How some people call this a tie when Luffy explicitly stated in Lucci's face that he's stronger than him and that's why they set him free is beyond my understanding. Unlike back in Enies Lobby, Luffy is relaxed with Lucci around because he knows Lucci poses zero threat to him.
Luffy is stronger but he didn't defeat him and it would be high diff because luffy needs use g5

Status
Not open for further replies.