Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pew is a closeted Admiral cuck and he doesn’t want to tell us Kizaru got washed :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

leakers are frauds and attention whores -- only the korean leaker was worth a damn. posted the moment he got it as "predictions", no bullshit, and even did a sketch to not fuck over his source.

THE SUN SHINED BRIGHTER WHEN HE WAS HERE.
facts

One Piece's greatest flaw is giving too much attention to characters nobody cares about.

Who the fuck cares about Sentomaru for fuck sake? Do we really need a full ass chapter about the guy? Just have him defeated offscreen or something.
In the grand scheme of 1100 chapters, if it characterizes VP or the villain (Kizaru), then sure. We also know its not "only" about Sentoumaru lol
Post automatically merged:

Lets see lol
I am pretty disappointed luffy is fighting Kizaru not Zoro tho
Lost all interest in Kizaru
Damn broham abandoned ship that quick

leakers are frauds and attention whores -- only the korean leaker was worth a damn. posted the moment he got it as "predictions", no bullshit, and even did a sketch to not fuck over his source.

THE SUN SHINED BRIGHTER WHEN HE WAS HERE.
Why are you guys invading the thread like a horde of zombies?

Please stop being mean to people you know nothing about. If I had to guess, we lost the Korean leaker because they released information too early. Either that, or other circumstances fell upon them.

Just wait until the TBS Scans/OPScans chapter release or when it releases officially. :lusalty:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If you have bigger picture in mind, there is no bigger picture than the reality of Loda riding Luffy 24/7 post timeskip. It doesn't matter if it thematically makes sense or not, Luffy wank is the law now. All the Luffy wank till Wano wasn't enough for Loda, he retconned Luffy's DF into sun god DF and made him the explicit chosen one.

Thematically ZKK had merit, well didn't happen. Thematically, Zoro vs Kizaru makes sense given Kizaru's track record of fighting RHM, initial humiliation of Zoro at Sabody and him kinda being Akainu's RHM.........but well, it likely isn't gonna happen as well.

More likely is some toon force nonsense shenanigans resulting reflecting light and shit. It's just Luffy vs Kizaru man, time to take the L. If say Togashi was the author, I would've actually considered Zoro vs Kizaru a real possibility, but not with Oda.
The bigger picture that most of yall doesnt see is Luffy vs Saturn who is also there in Egghead.
The Fame is bigger if an Elder is defeated just like the shock of the world will be bigger if the incident includes a beaten Elder.

Thematically, Kizaru is a lethal swordsman even when he doesnt use his sword.
Luffy has been repeatedly kept away from swordsmen because they are his weakness and that is a law too.

Whenever Luffy fandom got overconfident, you know exactly what followed up, ass-kicking that happens in every Luffy fight.
Why would I take the L when I didnt take any L? You are simply jumping the gun.
Luffy will gas out in 20 minutes and guess who will take over to protect him then... :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.