Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So seeing the matchups obviously Zoro and Luffy will be getting the biggest bounty increases after this arc followed by Jinbei, Robin, and hopefully Franky.

Luffy I think for defeating Kizaru and being captain will be increased to 4 billion beli, reaching that level of respect with Shanks that he's been going for.

Jinbei will fight someone among the VAs and destroy several of their ships using whales and fish allies, I think he'll get close to 1.5 billion beli.

Robin is increasingly more important as we proceed and I believe she will knock Sanji down to #5 after this arc. She'll be 1.392 billion beli and Sanji at most 1.32 billion.

For Franky I hope he beats a VA and gets shot up to a bounty above Usopp for once, $694 million beli.

The biggest question mark is looking like Zoro since he will be fighting an opponent that tripled Luffy's old bounty. I suspect Zoro will jump to anywhere from 1.88 billion to 2.2 billion beli and get some serious vice captain attention similar to Benn Beckman. What do my fellow Zoro bros think? 🤔

Last edited:
From what I have seen..between Katakuri and King

Stronger than Katakuri and weaker than King
Cuz I mean dude who lost to WCI Luffy isn't even lasting a second against post wano Luffy.

But King would require CoC from Luffy to be defeated
Luffy clears King without CoC
He wouldn't even need fs to fight someone Zoro Can tag

The bigger picture that most of yall doesnt see is Luffy vs Saturn who is also there in Egghead.
The Fame is bigger if an Elder is defeated just like the shock of the world will be bigger if the incident includes a beaten Elder.

Thematically, Kizaru is a lethal swordsman even when he doesnt use his sword.
Luffy has been repeatedly kept away from swordsmen because they are his weakness and that is a law too.

Whenever Luffy fandom got overconfident, you know exactly what followed up, ass-kicking that happens in every Luffy fight.
Why would I take the L when I didnt take any L? You are simply jumping the gun.
Luffy will gas out in 20 minutes and guess who will take over to protect him then... :myman:
LET IT GO
You are setting yourself up for another ZKK failure

The bigger picture that most of yall doesnt see is Luffy vs Saturn who is also there in Egghead.
The Fame is bigger if an Elder is defeated just like the shock of the world will be bigger if the incident includes a beaten Elder.

Luffy has been repeatedly kept away from swordsmen because they are his weakness and that is a law too.

Whenever Luffy fandom got overconfident, you know exactly what followed up, ass-kicking that happens in every Luffy fight.
Luffy will gas out in 20 minutes and guess who will take over to protect him then... :myman:
You have the worst track record in predictions on this forum, give up bro.

One Piece's greatest flaw is giving too much attention to characters nobody cares about.

Who the fuck cares about Sentomaru for fuck sake? Do we really need a full ass chapter about the guy? Just have him defeated offscreen or something.
I care more about Sento than Kizaru. Actually I don't really like either. Haha. Do we really need a flashback of the two and VegaPunk? Guess it's a way to give VegaPunk some importance in the story by having a backstory alongside 2 fodders.

i wish i had this much copium as this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.