Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fanboys cant deny, if anything Spoiler leaker are always biased against the likes of Admirals or Cp0 guys, not Straw Hats...

Finally people have to stop underestimating Lucci, I was telling y'all all the time man is Low Top Tier. A great Feat for Zoro if he actually manages to overcome Lucci here. Rn I see Zoro High Yc1, but he could go up to Low Top Tier.

Ofc I'd worship the fucking beast that getting his own Wano, first fights and bodies, Lucci, then fights and bodies Seraphim now fucking fighting Kizaru in base, meanwhilst Zoro is struggling with base Lucci.
Meaning, we had no idea just how beastly Lucci was, in turn we had no idea how even more beastly Luffy is LMFAO
Luffy fighting Kizaru in base hype kizaru .
This mean luffy cant just beat him easely by spamming gear 4 or 5 .
And it will be a long fight.

H

Herrera95

Ofc I'd worship the fucking beast that getting his own Wano, first fights and bodies, Lucci, then fights and bodies Seraphim now fucking fighting Kizaru in base, meanwhilst Zoro is struggling with base Lucci.
Meaning, we had no idea just how beastly Lucci was, in turn we had no idea how even more beastly Luffy is LMFAO
No one bodied any Seraphim.

Luffy fighting Kizaru in base doesn't mean he is handling him.

Zoro being serious about protecting Vegapunk doesn't mean he is struggling. Lucci was there as a supposed ally and sneaked attack trying to kill Vegapunk since he has stealth skills for being an assassin. Zoro prevent that is already a huge feat of CoO and speed for Zoro.

Are these spoilers actually from EMUNOPLA? Not trying to be rude here but I haven’t seen him share spoiler information in a long time, if at all (I honestly can’t remember), so I’m questioning the legitimacy of them.

Also, “Zoro is trying very hard” doesn’t mean that he is losing or in harsh conditions. I don’t why some people are making that assumption? :choppawhat:

We have been trolled before, so I suggest remaining skeptical until a fool summary is given/the raws are out (the latter to be safe).

can't wait to see the raw .
Hah. You know I was joking?! Most worrying about this chapter is that not much might happen, why else avoid the spoilers? Some random skirmishes, some random running around. Some casual banter and possibly this thread ends up being more entertaining than the chapter itself at this rate.

Man would I hate to be a Zoro fan rn. Can't believe GODA wiped out the Loro agenda + admiral agenda in a single chapter. I was pissed about the break but this redeems everything. I'd be happy with a months break with s
Luffy fighting Kizaru in base hype kizaru .
This mean luffy cant just beat him easely by spamming gear 4 or 5 .
And it will be a long fight.
Cope is too much. Bro is getting spanked by base Luffy.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I've been telling People Lucci had that Dog in him there's a reason Luffy went g5 when they fought he knew he couldn't mess around

Nope the one over consuming that are the Goofy bros hyping this fodder because your boy went straight to g5 against him
Desperation to see marimo struggle is natural but it's not happening :suresure:
Are you happy that zoro struggling against base Lucci

When G5 toyed with awakened lucci?

Do you even realise how pathetic you sound

Awakened Lucci > hybrid lucci >> base lucci
Zoro can't even handle base Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.