Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how far Zoro was last seen from Vegapunk

And how close Lucci was last seen

Zoro not only had a great CoO, possibly future sight, but also the amazing speed to prevent an highly skilled in stealth assassination Lucci to kill Vegapunk.

Zoro is already eating good from this.
This is the first time I'm actually starting to believe that Two Piece is real. There's no way it's not real after this weird ass take Lmao. :broocry:

Holy shit lorotard/admiraltard you're so high on copium you're not making sense. Luffy soloing the entire island right now packed Lucci, packed seraphim now packing Kizaru in base, Lizaru is to Luffy what WCI Luffy was to Kaido. LMFAOI
ok dude your dead when this chapter is out .
Luffy did not defeat a single seraphim and he is not beating kizaru in base.
Get ready to hide .

H

Herrera95

he is not between them at all zoro is at the right and lucci is behind .
ANd based on how fast those dudes are this is no great feats dude .
ZOro just probably sensed lucci killing intent .
You are taking the panel of Zoro. I just showed the panel of Lucci right behind Vegapunk watching him closely. And Zoro is minding his own business.

For Zoro to sense Lucci and react it means he probably has FS and his speed SHITS on Lucci.

I'm glad that even with G5 in his pocket, we get to see base and lower gears Luffy against an Admiral. G5 is inevitable but seeing Luffy against Kizaru without it first is gonna be good. It'll just make G5 vs awakened light fruit that boss.

Props to Lucci. He's CP0's best for a reason, I'm sure Zoro will use more as the scuffle progresses but making Zoro try on it's own is a great feat and Lucci's in base no less. It's clear there's a bit of a gap between Lucci and the rest of CP0 excluding Stussy who brings more to the table than physicals.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Look how far Zoro was last seen from Vegapunk

And how close Lucci was last seen

Zoro not only had a great CoO, possibly future sight, but also the amazing speed to prevent an highly skilled in stealth assassination Lucci to kill Vegapunk.

Zoro is already eating good from this.
In the same panel you showed Nami was next to zoro and then next to Vegapunk in an instant

Nami coo> zoro

clown ass Zoro fans damage control tell before the raws drop

Status
Not open for further replies.