Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I don’t know why Oda hasn’t created powerful foes irrelevant to Luffy for Zoro to defeat on his path to the WSS.

Guys like Weevil, Kuma (if he hadn’t ended up as an ally), or even Law could’ve been cool names on Zoro’s resume in another timeline.

People say that Katakuri to Kaido was a massive jump for Luffy, but that also involved a training arc, the help of several people, and multiple further power ups.

I don’t expect that Zoro vs. Mihawk will include all or any of that. At best, Zoro will forge a kokuto in the middle of the fight.

His peak is his ability but doesn't mean he can't use gears anymore when he already did it with his last attack
G5 is his strongest form that gives his rubber natural physical ability and freedom. Thats his strongest form. He used it its that simple
Post automatically merged:

Just want to mention thanks to Haki even there peaks have version 2.0 lol.
Which can make thing all sort crazy , causes haki is not part of G5 or 3 swords style .
Ofcourse but Luffy also used CoA with G5

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tbh, I don’t know why Oda hasn’t created powerful foes irrelevant to Luffy for Zoro to defeat on his path to the WSS.

Guys like Weevil, Kuma (if he hadn’t ended up as an ally), or even Law could’ve been cool names on Zoro’s resume in another timeline.

People say that Katakuri to Kaido was a massive jump for Luffy, but that also involved a training arc, the help of several people, and multiple further power ups.

I don’t expect that Zoro vs. Mihawk will include all or any of that. At best, Zoro will forge a kokuto in the middle of the fight.
Didnt we get a God of the Red Wall that even Kaido himself was impressed with and decided to only take him with him to Marineford to go kill Whitebeard? :goyea:

:ihaha:

Trying very hard. Let me repeat that. Trying fucking hard against base Lucci

It's over. Zolotards you were fun to debate with but your boy is just not it. He's officially a low diff fight for Godfy.

:luffyswat:

Didnt we get a God of the Red Wall that even Kaido himself was impressed with and decided to only take him with him to Marineford to go kill Whitebeard? :goyea:
Thing is, that part wasn’t revealed in the manga nor even in the SBS. Do we even know how true it is?

Either way, Zoro should at least get to fight someone globally respected as a top tier.

He wants his name to reach the heavens :zosleepy:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Trying very hard. Let me repeat that. Trying fucking hard against base Lucci

It's over. Zolotards you were fun to debate with but your boy is just not it. He's officially a low diff fight for Godfy.

:luffyswat:
Lucci may be a cat but he got that Dog In him

Status
Not open for further replies.