Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't in udon as a prisoner. You just made up that shit yourself lmao. Show me a panel of him been cuffed or else you will be a certified retard :milaugh:
Listen bro, we can go back and forth over this as many times as you want. But if you call me a retard then you’re a certified loser. It ain’t that serious, go out and touch grass doofus.

and btw the wiki clarifies that they were prisoners cause babanuki was there. And babanuki had been turned at that point.

400/450 pages on 2 lines of fake spoilers :ihaha::saden:

It is always funny to see how insecure a certain character can make people be. Some users were so happy that they were using their alt to troll. This green hair guy is really one of the trigger of one piece :risiup:
It's still embarrassing you guys went from Zoro vs Kizaru to Zoro vs Lucci though

:suresure::kayneshrug:

I am actually liking it. Redon remains superior with silence while people on Twitter/x eating each other and accusing one another of fake spoilers.

:arnoling:
But the funniest Part to me will always be Weeklyleaks, how he manages to keep people around him. I remember when last time there were overexaggerated fake leaks, he just said "All the leakers posted it" for damage control. While it wasn't true, some people just believed him...
:kobeha:
The new Phenomenon of 2023.
:kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.