Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are the problem because we always uhm wait a second "some of us" keep begging them like the weak hearted people they are for spoilers . These people are the ones that gave them that big ego for the leakers to think of themselves as gods . When in reality they're just a bunch of losers paying some pennies to get shit literally 3 days before it's officially given .
Or maybe instead of taking things as gospel from unreliable sources take it with a grain of salt and wait for something more definitive

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Fairs fair I suppose.

To be honest though you can't blame people when leakers are giving fake ass spoilers that's been put in the spoiler summary thread. We just react to what we're given.

It's still pretty embarrassing that Zoro is getting Lucci though regardless IMO considering Luffy dominated him I really fear for Zoro fans next chapter if Zoro doesn't neg or low diff him.
Bro, I admitted the match up was disappointing as soon as they leaked the information. And I also admitted it's Zorover when they said he's struggling with base Lucci. You can go back and check my posts. The problem came when peeps tried to make things worse by using literal lies about how Lucci vs Luffy went down.

Bro, I admitted the match up was disappointing as soon as they leaked the information. And I also admitted it's Zorover when they said he's struggling with base Lucci. You can go back and check my posts. The problem came when peeps tried to make things worse by using literal lies about how Lucci vs Luffy went down.
To be fair I didn't every page what were peeps saying that were lies I'm curious now? I can imagine some retarded takes were said.
Post automatically merged:

The clash we deserve

@Stacks vs One Piece Leakers.

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.