Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a non sequitur lol. Not only did you fail to address the point I made, but you also brought out something not even considerably related at all.

Wow, the admirals are one of the strongest people around? I didn't know! 🀯
Seems like you can't read a complete sentence.
Chinjao establishes being PK is about beating the other Supreme Kings
He then singles out the Admirals and the Yonko as the biggest obstacles
They're all Supreme Kings.

Your point is basically worth nothing, we've seen Kizaru do as he pleases even with a Gorosei member suggesting otherwise, him being content with following orders doesn't mean shit when Rayleigh,Katakuri and Zoro are all the same with their captains.

Sure DurablePuppy

Must be why every single major Luffy opponent has had CoC ever since Chinjao told him that he needed to stand atop other conquerors to become PK

-Doffy : CoC
-Katakuri : CoC
-Kaido : CoC
We literally just saw him kick Sentoumaru with the need to KO him ASAP.

No acoc.

Notice the difference between those guys and Kizaru?

Yeah.

Seems like you can't read a complete sentence.
Chinjao establishes being PK is about beating the other Supreme Kings
He then singles out the Admirals and the Yonko as the biggest obstacles
They're all Supreme Kings.

Your point is basically worth nothing, we've seen Kizaru do as he pleases even with a Gorosei member suggesting otherwise, him being content with following orders doesn't mean shit when Rayleigh,Katakuri and Zoro are all the same with their captains.
You considered the possibility that it's not me that can't read, but that it's you who took two separate statements and combined them to formulate your shit point?

To topple all these strong people, you must be a supreme king. That's it.

I had been told by a friend leaker of mine that the reason why they don't post spoilers straight away is cause the main source Redon decides what and when they post stuff and he can deny there privileges straight away if he finds out you done something without him knowing

So light gloves are either used in the flashback or Sentoumaru uses them before getting packed
I hope it's Sentoumaru, so we can get rid of them. Too many people predicted Kizaru getting punched by a hakiless straw hat because of these obvious chekhov's gun:kriwhat:
I WANT LUFFY TO USE IT AND BE THE NEW ENMA THESE LUFFY BROSE GETTING TOO COMFORTABLE

You considered the possibility that it's not me that can't read, but that it's you who took two separate statements and combined them to formulate your shit point?

To topple all these strong people, you must be a supreme king. That's it.
These two panels that you combined are literally 2 chapters apart, lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.