Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My meltdown was because @EmperorKinyagi DM me fake spoilers about how Aramaki got low diffed by Momo before Shanks made him leave, which would have been completely trash writing considering the character has been teased for almost a decade, is an admiral (strongest fighting force of WG) and Momo was canonically said to not be able to fight well despite his genes and devil fruit.

Kizaru and Luffy having a good fight would not "ruin" anything in the story lmao. The opposite.

The design of the character Sasuke is mainly inspired by Hiei (Kishimoto confirms this in an interview, mentioning that he was a big fan of YYH). Again, these are minimal inspirations; apart from the fact that they are both part of a trio + a master with gray hair, they don't have much in common. However, Kurama and Sukuna have literally nothing in common. Not once in the story did Sukuna help Yuji without repercussions for himself. I'll repeat myself again, but Kishimoto didn't invent the character housing a demon, lmao.

I have no problem admitting that Gege drew inspiration from other shonen; he himself confirms it. But could you explain to me why that's a bad thing? Naruto drew inspiration from Dragon Ball, YYH, HxH, and yet that doesn't seem to bother you. Kishimoto's inspiration goes beyond just characters—it extends to entire story arcs.
Post automatically merged:

Kimera ant :steef:
Idc about inspiration, it’s acting like it isn’t a blatant rip off that is hilarious.

NaruSaku fans threated to kill Kishi over killing their ship.

Nothing surprises me anymore :risitavirus:
If I'm not mistaken, some Bleach fans actually burned their mangas over a ship as well.:zosleepy:
Oh you can bet it gonna be worse for one piece

You need just to look at twitter to see how popular headcanon shipping is when one piece ends it gonna be a fallout

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
My meltdown was because @EmperorKinyagi DM me fake spoilers about how Aramaki got low diffed by Momo before Shanks made him leave, which would have been completely trash writing considering the character has been teased for almost a decade, is an admiral (strongest fighting force of WG) and Momo was canonically said to not be able to fight well despite his genes and devil fruit.

Kizaru and Luffy having a good fight would not "ruin" anything in the story lmao. The opposite.
That meltdown was legendary lmfao.

I was fully prepared to request account deletion if Shanks defeated Ryokugyu lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.