Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Legitimate business man
More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"
"Same, I'll take a break of 2 years lol"
"I won't give my money to an inconsistent dude"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
This is what happenes when you allow agendas to run rampant :yurazclear:

More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
Wtf are wrong with these people, it's just a fictional story with fictional characters.:gouno:

@RayanOO tell your fellow French people to calm down.:kuzanshut:

More french gem

Some people need help…

More french gem

They're reading the manga for free like everyone else, they're literally talking about the spoilers. :kobeha:

More french gem

just a dumb hate...Admirals = yonkos....how could they expect it will be anything less than high-extreme fight?

Oda can troll fandom by having interruption or just small clash which won't be more than 2 chapters...

Wtf are wrong with these people, it's just a fictional story with fictional characters.:gouno:

@RayanOO tell your fellow French people to calm down.:kuzanshut:
A part of the french fandom genuinely believe Queen would beat Kizaru lol.
They also think Prime Garp vs YC1 is going either way
This is what happens when you actually believe yonko are the gods of One Piece lol

Status
Not open for further replies.