Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points on Yuyu. But JJK main trio is inspired by Naruto main trio no doubt.

Naruto has the 9 tails, Yuuji has the 19 fingers ... just gave the guy an extra pair of arms for extra Sukuna-wings Yuuji has to eat, gross
Wolf guy is obv Sasuke, same spiky dark hair
Nail girl is obviously Sakura, same bob cut
Gojo = Kakashi, except he covers both eyes

Only thing missing is a Hinata simping for Yuuji
Sasuke is inspired by Kurapika. Hei? Not so much. The edgy deuteragonist is more of a dragon ball inspiration.

but here’s the difference. Kishi didn’t go full rip off and add a Leorio, Killua and Gon “inspirations”. Gege literally copied the 4 man cell. Again, Yuji has a demon inside of him like Naruto, Megumi is the cool side character who misses his family, both Sakura and Nobara have strong personalities and Gojo and Kakashi? Need I say more?

If JJK was about Yuji and Sukuna I would chalk that up to inspiration. You add the Gojo and Kakashi similarities I would think it’s weird, add the exact team formation? At that point you’re a total retard if you can’t admit it’s a rip off
The design of the character Sasuke is mainly inspired by Hiei (Kishimoto confirms this in an interview, mentioning that he was a big fan of YYH). Again, these are minimal inspirations; apart from the fact that they are both part of a trio + a master with gray hair, they don't have much in common. However, Kurama and Sukuna have literally nothing in common. Not once in the story did Sukuna help Yuji without repercussions for himself. I'll repeat myself again, but Kishimoto didn't invent the character housing a demon, lmao.

I have no problem admitting that Gege drew inspiration from other shonen; he himself confirms it. But could you explain to me why that's a bad thing? Naruto drew inspiration from Dragon Ball, YYH, HxH, and yet that doesn't seem to bother you. Kishimoto's inspiration goes beyond just characters—it extends to entire story arcs.
Post automatically merged:

Phantom Troupe arc>>>>>every OP arc
Kimera ant :steef:

THIS CHAPTER IS A HUGE L FOR BOTH ZORO AND SANJI.

ZORO BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO FIGHT LUFFY'S SLOPPY SECONDS WHOSE BEEN NEG DIFF'D TWICE THIS ARC. LIKELY IT'LL BE HIGH TO EXTREME DIFF AS WELL.

SANJI TOOK AN L AS HE'S HAVING TO SUBDUE KAKU WITH A BUBBLE? WHY NOT JUST BEAT HIS ASS WHEN KAKU IS AT LIKE 30HP.

LUFFY IS THE ONLY ONE FROM THE SH'S WALKING AWAY WITH A MASSIVE W THIS CHAPTER CLASHING WITH THE CHAD WIZARU.

:milaugh:
Luffy never defeated Lucci this arc and Seastone bodies every DF user including Goofy

More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"
"Same, I'll take a break of 2 years lol"
"I won't give my money to an inconsistent dude"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.

More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
My country

More french gem

@nik87 on luffy fans will be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.