Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear.

Luffy said that the SHs were 100x stronger than before.

What people got from it is that Luffy is 100x stronger than the last time.

That's not what it meant at all.

Luffy and Brook did not get the same strength progression.

Luffy is above old Rayleigh in that sense.

Now, we can't powerscale shit only with that statement.
Luffy is telling Kizaru he is 100 times stronger than the last time they meant when Kizaru owned them

How can it be any clear
It takes someone 100 times stronger than Sabaody Supernova to match Kizaru
Which is why Rayleigh did it in his old age
Which is why Luffy can do it

It includes Zoro too as he too was a Supernova hence his strength was also 1/100th of what it is now and 1/100th of Rayleigh

So it directly says Old Rayleigh = Current Luffy = Current Zoro <= Kizaru

I swear.

Luffy said that the SHs were 100x stronger than before.

What people got from it is that Luffy is 100x stronger than the last time.

That's not what it meant at all.

Luffy and Brook did not get the same strength progression.

Luffy is above old Rayleigh in that sense.

Now, we can't powerscale shit only with that statement.
Luffy being above Old Ray should be obvious, Old Ray couldn't beat Kizaru back at Sabaody, this Luffy will beat Kizaru. But it will be funny to see the backtracking as we always do.

It is simply not meant to be. :kayneshrug:

VAs on the move, Kizaru on the move, CP0 on the move... All that's left is Saturn to get going.
Either Luffy fans lose Kizaru to Zoro or Zoro beats Kizaru's boss. Which is worse? :zosmug:
Incredible how Zoro haters are always trapped on this scenarios.

Just like CoC on Asura against Kaido. If they claim it was CoC coating means that Zoro learned that before Luffy. If he didn't used than it means Zoro being able to scar Kaido without CoC coating would easily kill Kaido after his KoH mode.

We don't have time for 1 vs 1 while most strawhats don't get to do anything. Hopefully Sanji will go helping Zoro with Lucci before all strawhats converge on Kizaru and take him down.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Maybe I need to reconsider where I place Prime Rayleigh, but he still falls short compared to Kaido just like his captain Roger, so I won't change much on my list.

Ok, nice. Will Saturn make a move or not? From what he said and by his actions he will not go out of his room on the ship. But I bet if something is going not by marines plan he will get out of that cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.