Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to stop parading this narrative, its going to bite you in the ass lmao.

VAs have a huge spectrum of strengths. I told you already that one or two of them can easily be stronger than Lucci.
Nah none of them are going to be worthy opponent for current Zoro. Don't you think Loda would have highlighted this "strong" VA by now you are hyping

Pretty sure the 100 times stronger thing is just a raw estimate. I doubt all the SHs had the exact same growth rate and Rayleigh has always been a top tier who had a decline in strength and stamina with the ability to push other top tiers to some variant of high diff in old age

With that said, it's a pretty good callback from Sabaody where they couldn't do anything lol. B-but it also indirectly implies that Luffy might actually beat Kizaru here :saden:
the 100 stronger line was not even about luffy alone but people seem to be skimping that part lol.

zoro didnt send lucci flying he pushed him and lucci blocked it so both are flying
That's just semantics lol. He went flying because Zoro happened to attack him. i didn't say the attack landed on him.

He doesn't even need KOH to low diff. It will be easier than Kaku's fight.
oh 100%. just like luffy didn't need G5 but he still used it. using the same logic as that.

Thanks for the reminder. Too bad none of the anti-Zoro agenda boys will apologize, they have no conscience.
Their apology is not needed at all. the same thing will happen to them when their fav has a "bad" showing. only a matter of time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.