Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i missing something? Why are people talking about ray, I just read the spoilers and didnt see anything related to him at all unless somehow i malfunctioned and skipped it
People are using luffy saying there are 100 times stronger to power scale luffy with ray .
When not even see half the shit ray did in wano like luffy did and we all know that not all SH grow 100X stronger than before lol .

I've got no fucking clue how all of this will resolve. Does not feel like all of them will get one on ones.
But it would also be weird if only Luffy and Zoro would get a fight.
Anyway the stone is rolling. The next 5-7 chapters are going to be amazing. We will really see all out Kizaru. One of those guys I personally wanted to see the most.
Already sounds cool. Wanna see if he uses anything special to break Sentomaru's Coa barrier

Wait so Sentomaru, who has the strongest Haki guard in the world, was explicitly trained by Kizaru?

Oda, please stop wanking Admiral level Haki this hard, Jesus Christ.

Fujitora: Top 1 CoO

Ryokugyu: Black Blade

Kuzan: Garp the fist level punches and Haki

Kizaru: World’s Strongest Defense level Haki

Oda has no chill when it comes to Admiral hype lmfao

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @EmperorKinyagi
Premium :pepecopium:

Just like Saturn can easily be stronger than Kizaru. Pucci and Kizaru won't be real fights. :cheers:
Oh he easily can be stronger than Kizaru. Doesnt mean he will be fought properly this arc lol.

Smoker, Kuma, Fujitora, Big Mom and most of her kids at WCI and Ryokugyu are examples of threats in respective arcs that do not need to be fought or defeated in said arc.

There never was a math behind "100 times stronger", it was just a synonym for saying that Rayleigh is vastly superior. 100 was just a concise number. Do you think, had Luffy been 20% stronger than Ray, he would've said he is 120 times stronger now?

People should stop interpreting too much into Luffy's statement. Saying Luffy = old Ray would mean that Kizaru would edge out all out Luffy in their fight, that means, a Luffy with G5, sky splitting Haki, internal destruction and future sight. This is not going to happen. Luffy will dominate Kizaru without going all out.
Stop reading too much into it and making things too complicated
Pre Time Skip Luffy and Zoro were fodders to kizaru and needed someone 100 times stronger (Vastly superior) to fight Kizaru
Now they themselves are on that level

Simple as that
Point blank period
Oda did it to tell us Luffy is (finally) on the level of his mentor now who is Old Rayleigh and he did it against exact same opponent who embarrassed Luffy and matched Rayleigh

And lol like Sky Splitter Whitebeard wasn't treated like a puppy dog by Kizaru and 99.99% sky splitter Garp wasn't eating shit against Kizaru Rayleigh himself is easily a sky splitter

His CoC is 100 times more hyped than Kizaru and Big Mom's
Dude literally exudes CoC

Wait till Kizaru dominates Luffy

Also Lorotards thinking Luffys math is correct. LMFAO. Damn, you know you down bad when you gotta clutch at arbitrary number estimation of one of the dumbest guys in the verse who hasn't even shown feats of sky splitting and whos best feat is confirming he gets packed up by Blackbeard.
Meanwhilst its also confirmed that base Luffy ragdolled Kizaru since it didn't mention Kizaru blocking. Mean whilst Loro getting ragdolled by base Lucci.
Lorotards having the audacity to @ me. LMFAO.

Wait so Sentomaru, who has the strongest Haki guard in the world, was explicitly trained by Kizaru?

Oda, please stop wanking Admiral level Haki this hard, Jesus Christ.

Fujitora: Top 1 CoO

Ryokugyu: Black Blade

Kuzan: Garp the fist level punches and Haki

Kizaru: World’s Strongest Defense level Haki

Oda has no chill when it comes to Admiral hype lmfao

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @EmperorKinyagi
I always said and even made a thread that Admirals are better at haki than Yonko
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/admirals-are-better-at-haki-than-yonko.44686/
only Shanks and prime WB could match Admiral haki

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Man, break next week fucking sucks. The chapter after this better not cut away to random shit and the fights better start

Also Lorotards thinking Luffys math is correct. LMFAO. Damn, you know you down bad when you gotta clutch at arbitrary number estimation of one of the dumbest guys in the verse who hasn't even shown feats of sky splitting and whos best feat is confirming he gets packed up by Blackbeard.
Meanwhilst its also confirmed that base Luffy ragdolled Kizaru since it didn't mention Kizaru blocking. Mean whilst Loro getting ragdolled by base Lucci.
Lorotards having the audacity to @ me. LMFAO.
Copium

Am i missing something? Why are people talking about ray, I just read the spoilers and didnt see anything related to him at all unless somehow i malfunctioned and skipped it
This arc is SA 2.0 with the opposite things happening to everyone. Law and Kidd got their W and escaped from L but during this arc they both got annihilated like SHP 2 years ago.

The SHP became stronger and faced sentoumaru, kizaru, WG's weapons such as seraphim/pacifista and like Shakky said "Rayleigh is 100x stronger", Luffy is using the same sentence here.

Direct parallels.

Status
Not open for further replies.