Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn’t struggle with this fight then Oda fucked wasted the admirals potential and it would be boring. Kizaru should be able to push Luffy I’d be dissapointed at anything less than high diff.
Think why is Saturn there? Luffy gasses out fighting Kizaru, the bigger fish Saturn comes out and steals the DF or captures him. Also possible BB rats lurking around.

It won't be boring. Old geezer on minimum tax-payer money wage isn't interesting. Sorry pal.

It does put Rayleigh ~ Yonko which so many people have a hard time accepting...

This is as explicit as it gets at this point.
If people still didn't understand that when Garp mentioned Whitebeard/Rayleigh in the same breath as legends, or when Blackbeard was afraid of Rayleigh's reputation.... this statement just puts it to bed.
But Rayleigh wasn't hyped in the Oden flashback :risitameh::risitameh:

His CoC is 100 times more hyped than Kizaru and Big Mom's
Dude literally exudes CoC
There was a magazine about Luffy knocking down 50k fishmen pirates.
Then the interviewer asked the question how many pirates would be knocked out by Shanks.

Oda answered that Rayleigh and Shanks would knock out all pirates with their CoC. Putting Rayleigh's CoC on comparable level to Shanks.

I think that answers whose CoC is stronger between Rayleigh and Big Mom. But Big Mom's is also strong, after all her CoC equally matched Kaido's. If she only didn't go full retard and forgot using ACoC against Law and Kidd lol.

I'm not making it complicated by saying that "100 times stronger" isn't a math equation but just a concise way of saying "much stronger". Whether Shakky referred to "you guys" to the Supernova or the Strawhats, neither Strawhats nor Supernova are equal in strength, hence that 100 times stronger than you guys wouldn't really do the math.

You will be in for a rude awakening when you figure out Luffy doesn't even need to go all out to match Kizaru.
Rayleigh quite literally didn't go all out
He didn't even use his Internal destruction Haki much less advCoC
So what does that mean?

Even kizaru isn't going all out yet.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It also means Zoro isn't the strongest character like you said and only as strong as old Rayleigh
Keep watching how many PUs Zoro needs until he sits on top of the world. :myman:
You actually, quite literally, do not know if Lucci is stronger than "all" of those VAs lol.

But nice job trying to save yourself, now i know you saving face in case Lucci is actually Zoro's fight lol
We know. We both do.
I am not trying to save anything, I am consistent in my power scaling.
Countless chapters ago, I said both Lucci and Kaku are right below so-called YC1s.
Not a single known VA is that strong, obvious exception Garp aside.
Dobberman who is the most known and most ruthless one among them, is the same one who was hyping Lucci up.

LUL. Zorotards clutching at straws now??

The trauma of Loro getting ragdolled through walls whilst 20 hp Luffy chewed up leftovers ig?

Prime rayleigh doesn't have conquerors coating.
Unless Prime Ray shows

Luffy 1 taps the fodder LMFAO
From Godfy top 1 to Godfy below Rayleigh and Oden while we know Zoro is above them. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.