Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of us knew King would be Zoro opponent King got his hype way before 1023 when he kicked BM ship. His design everything about him from his intro made it abundantly clear he was always meant for Zoro. Can you really say same about any of these fodder VA do we have single one that sticks out
Dude, you dont even know their names yet with full designs. Wtf is this random ass bias against them?

You got full King and Queen reveals with titles. OF COURSE it was obvious, but thats not the point you are making. You are saying Oda "needs" to highlight them already for literally no reason.

Know how many times King was featured between 925 and 970? Like 3 times lmao.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I'm not making it complicated by saying that "100 times stronger" isn't a math equation but just a concise way of saying "much stronger". Whether Shakky referred to "you guys" to the Supernova or the Strawhats, neither Strawhats nor Supernova are equal in strength, hence that 100 times stronger than you guys wouldn't really do the math.

You will be in for a rude awakening when you figure out Luffy doesn't even need to go all out to match Kizaru.
Yep, people taking that statement seriously is insane when it was just a simple callback. People forget that Oda himself doesn't powerscale, it's a fandom thing. He didn't write that line for you to think "Wow Luffy is as strong as old man Ray" he wrote it to call back to the last time they met and to make Luffy boast

Keep watching how many PUs Zoro needs until he sits on top of the world. :myman:

We know. We both do.
I am not trying to save anything, I am consistent in my power scaling.
Countless chapters ago, I said both Lucci and Kaku are right below so-called YC1s.
Not a single known VA is that strong, obvious exception Garp aside.
Dobberman who is the most known and most ruthless one among them, is the same one who was hyping Lucci up.

From Godfy top 1 to Godfy below Rayleigh and Oden while we know Zoro is above them. :milaugh:
ZKK?

Keep watching how many PUs Zoro needs until he sits on top of the world. :myman:

We know. We both do.
I am not trying to save anything, I am consistent in my power scaling.
Countless chapters ago, I said both Lucci and Kaku are right below so-called YC1s.
Not a single known VA is that strong, obvious exception Garp aside.
Dobberman who is the most known and most ruthless one among them, is the same one who was hyping Lucci up.

From Godfy top 1 to Godfy below Rayleigh and Oden while we know Zoro is above them. :milaugh:
Godffy bellamys fodder Loro confirmed. Loro extreme diffing 10% double Lucci weakened Loro confirmed. Loro below fodder for base Luffy confirmed. Sanji>Loro confirmed. All in a single chapter. Base Luffy>>>Kizaru>Rayleigh confirmed. Lorotards its over.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

There was a magazine about Luffy knocking down 50k fishmen pirates.
Then the interviewer asked the question how many pirates would be knocked out by Shanks.

Oda answered that Rayleigh and Shanks would knock out all pirates with their CoC. Putting Rayleigh's CoC on comparable level to Shanks.

I think that answers whose CoC is stronger between Rayleigh and Big Mom. But Big Mom's is also strong, after all her CoC equally matched Kaido's. If she only didn't go full retard and forgot using ACoC against Law and Kidd lol.
Oda be like
Ray can KO 100k in fishman island
Shanks can KO 100k as well

Their haki is on the same lvl
But Shanks have better stamina since ray is already old

Status
Not open for further replies.